Kremor - VERY poor network performance

J

Jace

Kemor - VERY poor network performance

Anyone else been getting REALLY bad packet loss and latency issues over the past few days?

I know myself and a few of my mates have been (all on different connections and in different parts of the country) and since the inspired move was taken to close the official forums we don't have any real way to ask what's goin on.

Anyone out there?????

UK based btw and the firewall here doesn't allow ping / traceroute but using Openstransit's looking glass tool :

1 P13-0.PASCR1.Pastourelle.opentransit.net (193.251.154.225) 8 msec 12 msec 8 msec
2 P4-0.BAGCR3.Bagnolet.opentransit.net (193.251.241.118) 12 msec 8 msec 12 msec
3 P1-0.BAGBB1.Bagnolet.opentransit.net (193.251.241.145) 8 msec 12 msec 8 msec
4 P2-0-0.BAGAR1.Bagnolet.opentransit.net (193.251.128.102) 8 msec 8 msec 8 msec
5 WanadooPortails.GW.opentransit.net (193.251.251.214) 12 msec 8 msec 12 msec
6 * * *
7 * * *
8 * * *
9 * * *
10 * * *
11 * * *
12 * * *
13 * * *
14 * * *
15 * * *
16 * * *
17 * * *
18 * * *
19 * * *
20 * * *

pinging using the same tool shows :

Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 12/40/152 ms

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Jace
Anyone else been getting REALLY bad packet loss and latency issues over the past few days?

I know myself and a few of my mates have been (all on different connections and in different parts of the country) and since the inspired move was taken to close the official forums we don't have any real way to ask what's goin on.

Anyone out there?????
Well, first of all what country? Do a trace and paste it here in this thread. It will show the routers which are experiencing problems. Myself living in Finland have had a GREAT connection since release... I don't know, but the route from Finland to GOA seems like a very good one. Then again us finns are pretty damn technologically advanced :D
Oh well that comment was a bit pointless.
However I guess that Kemor will answer this question, he has done so here on this forum if needed before.

PS: EDIT the topic! It is Kemor not Kremor and he might notice it better when spellt correctly :)

O

old.stroke

No problems here, except some lagspikes when i get out of the dungeons (probably cashing issues, though).
From Sweden, so we must be hiking on your good Finnish connections (or is it the other way around? :) )

O

old.Tafaya

From Hungary with Chello the lag-meter is 80% red, 2-3 LD/hour. It's nearly unplayable.

J

Jace

I've added relevant info to my post but unfortunately the forum system won't allow me to edit the topic title.

O

old.Veritreus

Did you ah, do what they asked for things like this and report it using RightNow? Cos if not it'll probably get totally ignored.

Just something to think about :)

J

Jace

Hmmmmm, odd, my reply dissapeared.

I'm not aware of an official way you're supposed to report such issues, couldn't find anything on their website telling me what to do in the past so I've always posted to the official forums.

Every last network problem I've had with this game has been down to the same thing / company. I'm so far past the poing of feeling like I'm banging my head against a brickwall I have neck ache :)

K

kemor

The best thing to do is to report those problem through RightNow!

Remember that you have to check at least one FAQ before asking a question.

O

old.Veritreus

That way Kemor's Evil Bosses(tm) - that's right, the ones responsible for all that is wrong in the world (and they're French too! ;)) - may just have to take notice of it :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by stroke
From Sweden, so we must be hiking on your good Finnish connections (or is it the other way around? :) )
Hate to admit it but I guess it is that way around, although it is weird if it has anything to do with Telia, Telia really really sucks bigtime.

R

Riddler

ah, so everyone is having trouble playing now then ...from thursday last week and during the weekend our main ISP here Telenor, or Telehor (Telewhore) as i prefer calling it has had huge huge huge probs since they suppodsely (sp?) are uppgrading their network to give all users 20% faster connections (pfffft), so it was ld every 15mins etc, gotten a little better now, still lagspikes but no ld's

but yeye, if its a internal network probs GOA providers have then im sure it will be fixed soon? or?
:eek:

H

Heish

Originally posted by SFXman

Hate to admit it but I guess it is that way around, although it is weird if it has anything to do with Telia, Telia really really sucks bigtime.

Say what you want about telias customer support and treatment of their customers(I hate telia ;)) but their routers are actually top notch. I get 20 ping to their router across the atlantic. :) (from there it goes down very fast though as you hit some really crappy routers)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Ahmond

Say what you want about telias customer support and treatment of their customers(I hate telia ;)) but their routers are actually top notch. I get 20 ping to their router across the atlantic. :) (from there it goes down very fast though as you hit some really crappy routers)
Battle.net :rolleyes:
Mobile Phone Services :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom