kotrt might start doing ML rushes

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
As the title says kotrt might start doing ML rushes as we have just been doing rvr all the time so its time to do some PVE on saturday nights.
Solic Archers will be doing the ML raids
I was thinking of doing one next week but got to see if Im free.
I will tell yu when we be doing them but it should be very soon it might not be a ML rush it might be like every saturday there be eg ML 1 and 2 then next saturday ML 3 and 4 ect depends on if we get a good turn out.

atm Im just reading up on the ML enc so I know what i am doing also some of my guildys will help me out doing this as its my first time.
If anyone else can help out with ML rushes that be great as it has been a long time since we have not done a ML rush.
if yu think this is a good idea pls say so so I know how many peeps are intrested in ML raids

also i put the title saying kotrt will start doing ML raids some are quite keen in doing some ML raids aswell so if I not around then there do some ML raids with yu.

thx Solic Archers

Calcus

Fledgling Freddie
I know quite a few of us in Ludlow Militia need MLs so we should be there. Evening times during week or weekend are best for us. And I promise no freaking ridiculous posts from the ritired GL. Does anyone remember those, how I laughed and laughed.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I know quite a few of us in Ludlow Militia need MLs so we should be there. Evening times during week or weekend are best for us. And I promise no freaking ridiculous posts from the ritired GL. Does anyone remember those, how I laughed and laughed.

I have an IQ of 10203048 son and you will bow before me and eat my shit.

Yes he was quite a twat tbh:)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Solic Archers said:
Im just reading up on the ML enc so I know what i am doing also some of my guildys will help me out doing this as its my first time.

Feel free to ignore if you want but figured i'd give you some advice gained from running them.

Knowing how to do the encounters is nice.. The truth is that at this part of the game 90% of the BG will know where to go and what to do anyway (and will often go do it if you want them to or not).

90% of all encounters can be done by walking to the required mob then saying the words, zerg that now please in the BG.

The real challenge in actually leading it is keeping the raid ticking over and people at their keyboards so when you say "zerg that now" more than 3 people are actively playing their character not watching TV while the raid wipes.
Instead of concentrating on exact tactics and rules for each mob in preporation (if you need to read about it someone there will know how to do it better anyway so taking their advice when you arrive would be better anyway) concentrate on how you make the event fun and keep people's attention. Most people have done ML's 5+ times already.. Simply watching someone recite parts of the latest internet guide on how to do ML step X as you arrive at the mobs will result in lots of /stick /tv, especially as it tends to involve giving lots of detailed information that's not needed. There's a few steps that require you to have some idea what's going on.. concentrate on them.

Jokes and chatting in the BG will result in more people actually looking at the screen which means your much more likely not only to succeed but actually have fun doing so. If your not screaming for silence every 5 minutes your more likely to get it when you actually do need to say something important as well.

If you haven't run ML raids before don't even consider doing a full ML rush! Just do a few at a time since they will almost certainly take longer than you think they will.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
hah! I knew me making jokes all the time in BG was good for something :)

Borr

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there on one of mine, and yes I also promise no stupid ass posts from our retired GM:worthy:
("
"
You dont want to mess with me fella I am too well connected both ingame and irl!)

Wat an idiot!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Borr said:
and yes I also promise no stupid ass posts from our retired GM:worthy:

This thread would have much greater comedy potential if you started promising quotes from him instead!
Then we could at least all have something to laugh at. :eek7:

I'd even be happy for someone else to have a go if we can't find him in his super secret lair!

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
Good will be there on Scout.Eggbutno. say when
And a starter for 10:)

The Irish Vasectomy.

After having their 11th child, an Irish couple decided that that was
enough, as they couldn't afford a larger bed.
So the husband went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife
didn't want to have anymore children.
The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would
fix the problem but it was expensive.
A less costly alternative was to go home, get a large firecracker, light
it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.
The husband said to the doctor, "B'Jayzus, I may not be the smartest guy
in the world, but I don't see how putting a firework in a beer can next
to my ear is going to help me with my problem."
"Trust me, it will do the job", said the doctor.
So the man went home, lit a cracker and put it in a beer can. He held
the can up to his ear and began to count:
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5," at which point he paused, and placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
will come along as have a few toons that need mls but find it hard to get on on fri/sat nights

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
Will come along to this on at least one of my chars, MLs are hard to come by recently..

Calcus

Fledgling Freddie
This thread would have much greater comedy potential if you started promising quotes from him instead!
Then we could at least all have something to laugh at. :eek7:

I'd even be happy for someone else to have a go if we can't find him in his super secret lair!

He has not been heard of since those posts. Such a shame really they were the best ones I have ever read, and our Guild message of the day was made from his quotes for quite awhile.
If you read this Legs come back for another performance.:bazbeer:

cadwaladr

Loyal Freddie
If you haven't run ML raids before don't even consider doing a full ML rush! Just do a few at a time since they will almost certainly take longer than you think they will.

All in all good advice, after all no plan survives contact with the players :)
Probably why the DTs few raids work well, most of the time we'r not talking bout tactics or strategy but telling rude joke and /yelling HOSA DOWN! or trying to get our pants back off Zin. (case in point to you 90%+ know what to do anyhow). We go out to have fun, which in turn means when the inevitable happens and we wipe, rather than making some excuse we get up dust ourselves off and hurl back into the fray.

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
will post ml rush as i can do a few more ( maxje or on of my chars who already have can help )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom