KOTRT Alliance ML3 raid Thurs/Fri - 13th&14th

starr

Fledgling Freddie
I've had requests from several of our regulars who won't be able to attend Friday nights clean up session. Rather than carry on regardless with reduced numbers, perhaps compromising our chances, I have come up with the following plan.....

Majority of people still have outstanding:

Prequests

So my suggestion is to do the prequests Thursday night 19:00 GMT Aerus Haven and as many of the others as we can physically fit into that one day, leaving the remainder for next week.

This would give anyone going on Jenkz's raid Saturday (posted elsewhere) the opportunity to join us for prequests, and also gives us all next week to do any clean up raids necessary. I'll run a poll next week to determine outstanding steps.

I haven't run this past the comittee yet, which I'll do tomorrow, but thought it best to let people know my suggestion - and it is only a suggestion - sooner rather than later, so feel free to leave any feedback here or pm me in game.

If anyone in the alliance has a spare eel stomach please pm me so we can squeeze in 3.7 on the way in for those that still need.

Chalcodes

Fledgling Freddie
It's amazing that despite being in Kotrt itself I never see any of these raids posted on our motd or our forum :-/ so I didn't know there was a follow up raid planned so am planning on joining Jenkz's raid on Saturday.

There was quite a few of us that joined GoP's raid last week so there are probably 2-3 groups worth of people at same stage as me who have done 3.2, 3.4, 3.5, 3.7 & 3.9 unless you've done some more while I was working the last couple of nights.

I have a couple of other alts tho (1 done prequests and 1 none of ml3 at all) so you can count me in for any evening ml3 raids the next few days whatever you decide.

Wibbler

Fledgling Freddie
If you do a pre-reqs raid on Thursday, I have a paladin who would be interested :)

starr

Fledgling Freddie
All sorted with alliance.

Sorry to drag this one out guys but it's one of the longest mls and we have more people completing 1 and 2 all the time so could be running this in 2 halves for a while yet :)

starr

Fledgling Freddie
Seems the alliance have pulled the rug on ML's for the time being so this one will have to sit on the backburner for the time being.

In english - cancelled til further notice.

Drreed

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to join the raid on friday to do ML3.3 and ML3.10 because I need em. Hope you still have a space for a cleric lvl 50. I don't see any time for Friday posted yet but I'll try to find someone ingame and ask. Good luck everyone hope to see you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom