KotOR quasi-cheat help needed.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Right. I decided on my second time playing through KotOR I'd try out Critical Strike instead of Flurry, which I'd used before. It turns out this was a really dumb idea, as, having not looked into it enough, I hadn't really noticed the -5 defence penalty. Which is a real pain.
Thing is, I don't want to have to restart the game. It took me quite a while to find out how annoying Critical Strike was, and I really don't want to have to redo it all. So, does anyone know of a way of either hacking save games and altering character information, like you could do with the BG games, or of any cheat codes or whatever that could help me out? I just want to swap my Critical Strike feats for Flurry or something, but every cheat list I've found hasn't mentioned anything about feats.

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Critical stike is much better than flurry at higher levels, my advice keep it.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
nonsense!

Flurry is the best melee feat there is.
A free attack round? At higher levels, thats an extra 40dmg per round.

Of course, it only really come into its own when you have master speed, and are dual wielding lighsabers.... nothing says die more effeciently that 5 attacks per round.

I could oneshot Malak with my scoundrel / sentinel at the final battle using one attack round while using Master Speed.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I don't have much choice anyway. I'm not going to spend 6 feats on melee special attacks. But I disagree. It WOULD be better than flurry if it wasn't for the awful, awful -5 defence penalty, but with it it's just insane.

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Louster said:
Well I don't have much choice anyway. I'm not going to spend 6 feats on melee special attacks. But I disagree. It WOULD be better than flurry if it wasn't for the awful, awful -5 defence penalty, but with it it's just insane.

-5 def is nothing once you get into the game, but thats the point of choice :) would be boring if everyone chose the same.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Bit of a delayed response this, but I would disagree about -5 defence being "nothing", especially since the roll-range, before modifiers, is ALWAYS 20. So assuming your defence modifiers increase at the same rate as your enemies' attack modifiers, you'll always be 25% more likely to be hit when using it, which is pretty significant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom