KotL are recruiting

S

syri

We're looking for people who want a friendly guild, and who are interested in both rvr and pve aspects of the game. We welcome interest from anyone who has an interest in participating in events as a guild, and in helping out other guild members. Of course, those that help others shall recieve aid themselves too. Anyway, if you're interested in helping us get our flag flying in some keeps again, post in this thread, or pm any members who are online, and ask if any officers are around.

A

artemus

nice job syri, glad to see the keepers alive again :)

O

Ocond

Nice to see you back,

An old guild. Remember the days of Centuri and the lining up thing you guys used to do, lol - always made me laff :D

V

villageidiot

you laughed, we cried :)

i still have centuris gauntlet printed onto my cheek for that time i came out of uniform

F

- Fedaykin -

Great Guild !

GL guys the fedster may make a return in the future :D

B

benedictines

Originally posted by Ocond
Nice to see you back,

An old guild. Remember the days of Centuri and the lining up thing you guys used to do, lol - always made me laff :D

Hehe Centuri ruled with an iron rod - think it was a rod ;-)

line and we will pick groups - was like being the last one to be picked for the football team :)

Z

zlair

Yes, I remember Centuri :)

I dinged him 50 with my theurg, and when he saw me solo tanglers, he made a theurg himself...

... finally got it to 50 as the tanglers got nerfed and couldnt be owned by a 50 spec ice theurg anymore, lol...

fun memories i have :)

I still remember the 1st keep take KotL had... was Nottmoor and ppl argued in grp chat if KotL should claim it or Dravens guild should claim it.... end was KotL got to claim and we moved on to uppland for some fun there, just KotL and little me (on my theurg - at that time Meduza was only a glimpse in the eye of two horny Guadians at ATK Odins) ;) )

and yes, i still remember the line up they had to make, and i still remember that they had strict guild clothing rules, but that when Forbiddian joined (being on eof the highest RR clerics at that time i think) it rly annoyed Centuri he couldnt make Forbiddian wear guild colors :)

wb ;)

ohh, another fond memory was a trip to emain in 2 fg, then we came to mmg and marched through even tho 6 albs have made the "perfect trap" for the mids... then i got PMed by -cencured- (well respected player now) asking why i run with Noobiens of the Light... made me laugh at that time ;)

and again.. WB :)

V

villageidiot

Originally posted by benedictines
Hehe Centuri ruled with an iron rod - think it was a rod ;-)

the iron rod was bad, but i feared the leather strap with troll and lurikeen teeth studded into it he carried more.

i remember first time i went rvr with keepers, i was only a lvl 12 wizard we got owned in yggdra

and fedaykin when he was lvl 41 going uppland with me sometimes, we got owned usually

and once went roaming in odins with benedictines on my scout one time cos we both early for rvr or something, and 2 mids owned us on the road just past i was only a lowby but benedictines almost had em with his mad skills, hmm actually no i tell a lie, we got owned and i think we got done for being late having to wait for port

oh and there was the time when... oh no we got owned then :p

V

villageidiot

whoops triple posted, dunno what happened there.

B

Belomar

Welcome back, KotL! (I'm just annoyed with the capitalized "Of" and "The" in your name. ;))

S

syri

just a quick bump
nice to see we're still remembered, fondly i hope :)

D

dgit

GL m8 hope you all the best, who knows one day i might be back :) then you can all cry at my spam again :p

S

syri

another bump

dgit: hmm, you'd have to tone down the spam, unless we can make a deal to supply a supermarket or something ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom