Kobb Dark SM RA'S GIMME HINT

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
i just dinged a 50 dark sm and am in the proces of "toa'ing" it and i am allready rr4 and i wanted to know the most effective RA'S to use if i want te get the best damage / speed i dont realy care much about MCL/MOC untill higher rr's so if any one knows alot about this stuff i'd apriciate the help THANKS!!

Stevuk 7L2 SB
Troca 4L0 SM (op ET :D)
Omegah 3L2 warrior(pve)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
at RR4L0
I'd shoot for

Moc 2
Purge 1
Wp 2
Aug.XX 2 dex/pie

leaving 2pts for say ser1 & lw1

anyway something roughly in that region, some might say ser2 or mlc ect..all a matter of personal prefrence

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
You don't *really* need MoC. xD

And if you're going to get MoC, save points until you can afford 3. MoC1 is neat for shamans etc for interupts, MoC2 is just .. worthless, and MoC3 is what you should go for - maxxed out dmg atleast, so it's not too much of a power-rape.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
before you make it to the high RR . i would prefer. WP, MoM, and allso MoC at some point.

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
start with

wp3
mom3
aug.aqui3
aug.dex3

and dont thing about moc, imo moc is good only if u got heavy dmg output

and thats only at rr7 + .

Olgaline

FH is my second home
it all depends on how he plans to play his sm :/
if he's only going to run in fg's then sure go ahead and drop moc, no need for it, however when solo or in mini grp's moc "yes even moc2" is very valuable. granted you'll tap out most of your power bar, but thats better then being dead no ? after all it is a lifetap so even when only doing say 200 dmg to your target you'll be resiving hp while under attack, can make the difference between living and dieng.. "also will make a stealther think twice when he see's you pop moc ;)"

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
well he got his wtfpown intercepting pet for stealthers/melee and for others mocing just to get 100hp per 2s back is not enough to keep u alive or kill ur target

and btw if he hits for 500+ 1 qc will make the difference of living or dieing :)

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
ruudoniac said:
start with

wp3
mom3
aug.aqui3
aug.dex3

and dont thing about moc, imo moc is good only if u got heavy dmg output

and thats only at rr7 + .

First need know what style try play Stevuk... ;)
Solo its one idea,if grp style its another.
Ruuido you RA not bad for grp SM.Only if man try play solo moc3+WP-3 work like hell really and safe you ass always vs Stealters and interapt casters like Bainshee.SM have 90% lifegrain. Old players maybe member SM Shofu who always play only solo and make insine realm points always.

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Zubilo said:
First need know what style u try to play Stevuk... ;)
Solo its one idea,if grp style its another.
Ruuido you RA not bad for grp SM.Only if man try play solo moc3+WP-3 work like hell really and safe you ass always vs Stealters and interapt casters like Bainshee.SM have 90% lifegrain. Old players maybe member SM Shofu who always play only solo and make insine realm points always.
tbh i wana solo but allso play in grps evvery now and then i dont want hints pn my RS's i want to know how to increese the damage of my spells thats it!! :D and i do NOT want moc :D i hate it ^^

Olgaline

FH is my second home
shrug all i know is that moc2 served me well, the qc/intercept pet thing is all well and good, and without toa thats all you'd need, but with the amount of interupts out there pet will only protect you vs melee not vs insta's,ml's ect..
and as someones already mentioned the sm LT is 90% return..so even with 200-250 dmg at 1.5 cast spd it's more than enough to keep you alive, even kill most oponants, and no you cannot use moc2 as you would moc3 to get *ehem* "free kills" but it's never the less a usefull tool that will aid you in dire striats ;)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Purge 2 is your greatest friend in daoc behind purge 3 and the buffs you get off my bb :p

But as you mentiond damage, MOM is the way to go, with any spare in WP

at your rr id go, purge 2 rest into MOM 3 and 5 points spare to play with at rr4, maybe wp2 or AA2 if your dex is fine, but then you want MoC too, um glad i dont have to spend points in MoC :p

Check this out and have a play >Clicky<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom