Knowing your arse from your elbow

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Last time i signed on for JSA, advisor said just get a sicknote from GP and send it in, you shouldnt be here and we know the course of therapy we arranged for you is taking a while...

so got a sicknote.. 8 weeks, sent it in. got 2 weeks money as normal.. then it stopped.

when i asked why it stopped. "oh gotta claim ESA instead beacuse you sent in sicknote".
so i did. 2 weeks ago.. still no payments.. phoned up day after day..

"oh we'll get someone to call you back". nothing..

thursday i call up.. oh its all cleared.. should be a payment tomorrow (friday).. and either way someone will call..

again.. no payments.. no call.

called again today.. oh we havent got your sicknote...you need to send it in

WTF????

2 months without a penny now... fucking awesome

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes , after being on the dole for a few months, it fucking amazes me how all these scroungers manage to get a single penny, they couldn't have made it more difficult to ring 6 quid a day out of them and they just 'forgot' to pay me for six weeks as well.
I was just doing it to keep up my NI payments and I have never met such indifferent incompetence in my life and I can only presume these immigrants have an army of lawyers
doing the leg work for them....oh I forgot, they do.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i'm on it at the moment and found the opposite, forgot my looking for work slip that proves youre actually looking for work one time. When I arrived everyone who was waiting was just filling it out there and then, clearly making it up. the guy next to me was even drinking a can of special brew from under his jacket lol. I just got a bit of paper and made up some shit, handed it, signed a bit of paper and that was it £££

wish i could find a fucking a job though :(

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
see this is what i dont get.. hear all these claims of scroungers conning the system.. HOW? they havent got a fucking braincell between them

i had 4 months of this shit last year and its another 2 months SO far this year.. so how do these fucking spanners get away with it?

im intelligent.. they arent..

i used to work for civil service and i know the system.. however if we were ever doing this shit arses woulda been slapped and fired.

6 times i was promised a call back to say what was going on. NO calls were made back.

and if i didnt already send in a sicknote.. why did the JSA get stopped?.. why hasnt a payment for that time been made already?

no wonder claims for ESA being found to be turned down when its just endless bollocks and incompetence.. easier to stay on JSA aint it.

well im not fucking budging.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
called doctors to get a backdated sicknote.. the receptionist was class..

"oh its not the benefits centre again is it? right, we are telling all of our patients to photocopy everything you send in because quite frankly they dont know what they are doing over there, we've had dozens of requests like this"

so not just me then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom