Know any good droid merchants on Chimaera?

D

darbey

Does anyone know the name or recommend a good droid engineer selling high quality armoured probots on chimaera preferably on correlia. Im getting a little tired of going to so called droid merchants shops paying access credits only to find they dont do any higher than web treadwells.

Thanks for info.

G

granny

Access credits? People actually charging access creds to their shops on Chimaera?

LOL!

/me stays on Eclipse where the crafters have learned how not to alienate potential customers :p

D

darbey

went into a signposted droid merchants other day , got charged 45 credits to find a vendor with no more than what an artisan can make. Gets a bit tiring after a while.

So anyone know any droid engineers or merchants that can build me a top of the range nice new shiny probot?

A

azvero

well i only got to say this..OH MY GOD.. access money to shops..

T

Tenko

45c!!!

Oh my god!

I don't mind paying 1c to go in the shop, if they have SOMETHING in it but 45c! Pfft!

Oh and I think atock in Asgaard has various R-units as well as the odd probot, shame that droids stink at the moment as they're the pet I'm looking for.

O

Ocond

Atock is my BH droid crafter...

He is VERY friendly and always willing to help, not master yet, but close i asume.

M

Mophead

I think people put the token 1c access fee on shops to generate business xp rather than money dont they? Personnaly speaking though, your right, I wouldnt pay anything more to go into a shop :)

D

darbey

Oh and btw the same person whose shop it was actually sits outside the starport in Coronet with a begging macro running for hours so dont fall for it 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom