KN doing TG on monday, 15th dec

M

myrte

Klan Nidstang has planned a TG raid for monday, 15th dec, starting at 19 cet. Would be nice if council, Agmundur and maybe even Isso are there to get raped (or rape us, who knows :D) and if nobody screws up the repop-timer.

If some other guild/alliance has planned a similar raid just contact us and we will find a solution. Thanks in advance. :)

T

Tesla Monkor

Actually, Valour/Nemesis/Onslaught usually do the TG thing on Monday evenings.. :)

M

mordur

perhaps we could work something out

its not all fair that few guilds camp out a dungeon every monday imho
(we cant supply that much ppl at any time, and when they can, they find some other guilds telling them they cant go..)
so this was more or less a culmination of a week or-so planning etc.

just my opinion

M

myrte

I talked to Zaksoth and Valour/Nemesis/Onslaught has some malm action on monday. In behalve of KN I would like to thank you to let us have tg as planned. /hug :)

O

old.Jeriraa

I knew you bastards would forget Tylors and my birthday party! I even upgraded the guild villas ale stock. :(

T

Tufnir

We strapped the beer cegs on mordur & caretaker allready :D

C

cenes

Why not give me the Beer Kegs to 'Look After' ?? They'll be safe I promise :D :D

T

Tufnir

We did that last week Cen, why you think we had to refill the 20 200litre barrels allready?

Go finish clean the basement now will ya?

C

cenes

But .... But ... it wasnt me !! The faries came and stole all the beer off me honest!!

Hmm clean the basement ? Is there beer down there ? :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom