Kjel's FFA TG Raid - Saturday 30th August

K

kjel

Since I can't cope with running these twice a week without being supplied with copious amounts of cash or sedatives (either will do) I'm going to just run a single raid on Saturdays instead, starting Saturday 30th August.

SATURDAY 30TH AUGUST:
GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 1745 GMT / 1845 CET
Raid will depart Hagall at 1830 GMT / 1930 CET
CG will close at 1900 GMT / 2000 CET

The King and Queen will only be attempted if there are 60+ people. I would appreciate it if everyone would find and learn what their own modifiers are, as looking up the mods for a popular item is sheer hell.

THINGS CONCERNING LOOT:
You must be level 50 in order to enter the lotto.
Any alt you are rolling for must be level 50.
Failure to follow these two rules means you have 24 hours to return any items you received to the raid organiser (in this case... me)
Failure to return the item means I shall dispatch hordes of Excal playings and their brand spanking new alts to beg cash off you all day and all night. I also get to stick a great big sticker saying YOU ARE BANNED on your name.
You may only receive *one* item per raid - this includes respec rocks.
If you chose a class which had no drops during the raid, then tough, I'll add your nice +10 mod for the next raid.
Winning loot means all your modifiers are wiped back to null/zero/zilch/void.
YOU MAY NOT SELL ANY FFA RAID DROPS. IF YOU CAN'T USE THEM THEN DON'T LOTTO FOR THEM. My raid is not a way to generate cash. Make your own raids if you want to get stuff to sell.

MODIFIERS:
Modifiers are awarded as follows:
Attending a raid until the lotto +10
Attending a raid but leaving before the lotto +5
Winning stuff in the lotto reduces your modifier to <zero>.

THINGS CONCERNING KJEL:
I do not accept requests to look up mods during the raid.
I will rarely reply to you after asking which class you're rolling for.
I will undoubtedly be rude, abrupt, and highly volatile for at least 2 hours after the raid, so do not even attempt to ask me anything about TG until at least 1 day after a raid. Organising these things is quite stressful.
I can and will add a big sticker saying PERMABAN to your name if you sufficiently annoy me both on or after a raid. Kaboomy has come close to this twice.
I run a three strikes systems during the raid and lotto. I give you two warnings, upon your 3rd warning you are expelled from the raid. The three warning system is there because I like to believe people have the capacity to learn, despite the fact I have been proven wrong so many times.

UNCLAIMED LOOT:
Once all my vault bots are full I will relotto all this stuff. You will be required to register with me for the relotto, and I will post a notice well in advance of it happening. Only people who have attended previous raids will be allowed to attend the relotto.
Unclaimed items from the relotto... well I haven't figured out what to do with these, they might just end up being stock piled into my vault until I can think of something creative to do with them (fancy dress party?)

If you have any questions, then post them here.

K

kjel

Oh yeah, this is a temporary measure until shanks gets back so I can dump most of the insanity on him instead :)

M

Marcus75

I think it's great that someone actually does these things - even if it is the only way to get items for oneself. Thanks alot to you all that so far have been involved in these hunts!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

L

lissandra

Clarify the mod rule, ofc one doesnt have to stay for the actual lotto to get +10, its enough to be there until raid ends and you go to lottoplace?

Great work btw :)

L

luktar

we who have little time and have been on a shanks raid, are we still in for the relotto (if there is any)

perhaps loot none wants migth wanna open the lvl requierment for eg 45+ or 47+ after 3 relotto and still none has claimed?

K

kjel

The raid is divided into 3 parts:
Part One: Gathering at Hagall
Part Two: Entering TG and Killing Everything
Part Three: The Lotto

As long as you take participate in parts 1 and 2, then you get your nice +10 mod. Bail out before part 2 is done and you get +5.

You'll know when the raid is over when I say something like "ok, let's go lotto now, meet at <wherever>"

K

klavrynd

i still don't get why that warrior hit vagn when you explicitly said "hit vagn and i'll make you clean zarff's bath"

O

opoc

Mids should do them more often and *every* mid should go, gives hibs and albs some nice rvr time :)

O

old.Hellskor

<whispers to the other mids>
How about we annouce a mega-PvE-Raid on BW, wait until all them treehuggers and tincans left their holes, and bash 'em ? <whipser>

O

old.Zarff

and before anyone ask how much I charge for nuddie pics I want to clarify my beautiful body will not be exposed to the public unless ofc I see some serious cash roll in on my bank acc!

K

kjel

/bump since Mr Moderator doesn't make anything sticky anymore :(

W

werewolf

uno questione why make thoose raids so focking l8 when we knw they take several hours for instance maybe make em on day on weekends so ppl can go drink them senseless afterwards without needing to be sensless drunk while on raid cause u would like to go to the bar too

R

rhag

Where do I check my modifier? I should have +10 from Kjel's raid last sunday

Users who are viewing this thread