Kithara Area in Meso.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Anyone know what theese purp con named fishmen/women are for? They are at the melos/skyros/naxos area where all 3 factions are almost on top of eachother, found 2 named in the stone circles, and one at the big stone with Naxos. Killed 2 of them got 1 spear, and a sword (5hth, 25 dex, 25 qui, ? )

One of them is named Soea.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Dont sound like it. Since none of the others baf when you pull them, i killed 2 of them in the middle of the neutral melos/naxos, 3rd baffed thou on a skyros that i was killing. Will try that bastard again. :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Yup that sounds like it, i killed all 3 now, no artifact. With Thane and bot.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Yup that sounds like it, i killed all 3 now, no artifact. With Thane and bot.

Sounds amazing that you killed them with thane+bot (NERF) ... when we had 1fg there we pulled one of them (only one were there) and we got LOTS of adds.. but the artifact dropped anyway.. but had like 15-20 blue-red adds.

Eroa

Banned
They are easy to kill if they dont hold the harp since they wont call for adds then. Easy to see if they are holding a harp tho since you will see notes coming from them (Notes as when someone is playing an instrument)

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I need that bloody harp too.. got all the scrolls just need to get ppl to come do it with me.

Heard that there is 3 of the mobs.. one will drop the harp and another will give credit for the encounter. Although read that credit is a little buggy till 1.68.. where as it sometimes dont give you credit but sometimes it does.. will try and solo it tonight with my sally. :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom