Kindle Fire Stuff & Things (tm)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
As most of you wont know, my missus has been in hospital just over 6 months and we're not sure how much longer shes going to be in.
shes got a kindle (classic? normal/whatever) and a Fire now .

Looking for suggestions of things to put on it be they useful apps, general whatevers, games etc.. anything for someone who is bed ridden and fucking bored

any ideas are good :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Sorry to hear about yr missus. Hope she gets out soon and recovers from whatever is ailing her.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
netflix do a download at home and watch offline thing (think its netflix),. Its the reason my wife watches so much crap when she's out and about on her kindle, she always got a load of nurse jackie episodes or whatever preloaded.

Mabs

netflix do a download at home and watch offline thing (think its netflix),. Its the reason my wife watches so much crap when she's out and about on her kindle, she always got a load of nurse jackie episodes or whatever preloaded.

aah didnt know that, ta !

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
How about the wiki offline app for kindle..though I guess it uses quite a few gigs..does it have an sd card.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
aah didnt know that, ta !

Nope. No offline mode in Netflix. People have been asking for it for years, but it hasn't happened. Probably a rights thing, only seems to be music streaming services that offer it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
meh, if they aren't going to offer it then use the work-around. Download it from elsewhere.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
It's Amazon video prime the missus uses, just asked her. Thought it was netflix.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As most of you wont know, my missus has been in hospital just over 6 months and we're not sure how much longer shes going to be in.

That sucks man. What's up?

Feel free to stick fingers up...

Mabs

That sucks man. What's up?

Feel free to stick fingers up...

went in with swine flu complications april 15th, then pneumonia, then bacterial - fungal - bacterial lung infections, plus collapsed lung, plus all the things that go with it. then C-Diff so she got delayed moving - from main hospital to physio hospital - was in induced coma for 6 weeks so got muscle atrophy and shizzle

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
went in with swine flu complications april 15th, then pneumonia, then bacterial - fungal - bacterial lung infections, plus collapsed lung, plus all the things that go with it. then C-Diff so she got delayed moving - from main hospital to physio hospital - was in induced coma for 6 weeks so got muscle atrophy and shizzle
Holy fucking shit, that's awful :(

Sending Gwad love your way Mabbers :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Jeesus christ m8. Things are looking up now, right?

Mabs

Jeesus christ m8. Things are looking up now, right?

they moved her yesterday so assuming the physio's are actually working, should be out and about in a month or 2

she needs a lot, she was getting 30 mins once or twice a week, staffing shortages at Jimmys :/

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bloody hell @Mabs hope she gets better soon

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
fuck me Mabs, hope Mrs Mabs will be all sorted soon!

other than my well-wishes I have nothing, sorry mate :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom