Kinda upset now...

D

dazam

Ever since lvl 45 i have treated Hadrians wall as soloers paridise were 'soloers' go to chill and kill other players 1v1 and the odd 2v1 but l8ly its just being ruined... i will mention no guilds (i forgot names) but 1 nite soloin in HW as i do when im bored of zergs i have 5 1vs1's and 2 2v1's Winning them all...

So as u can tell i am happy like this is paradise 1vs1 nor fg's or zergs... heaven! then i look behind me as the wooden doors of hmg open and 1-2fg of a guild run out... being a Hibernian myself i was like wat are u doing here (put nicely kids may read this). Well i sed u come in these fg's and 2fg's GET TO ODINS.... nah lets stay HW and own the odd Mid here and Alb there.

Well u can kind of guess what happend.. about 10mins after these arrive.. may i poiunt i had no solo's after they arrived :p this happens...

[alb stealther] - /as hibs zergin hadrians cmon boys gather the troops
[sum alb guy] - /as Dont worry lil pall we get off the pad to emain we be there in 5 mins....
[alb stealther] -/as THEY GONNA RELIC RAID THERES LOADS OF EM!!!! SAVE EXCALIBUR
[whole of alb] - /as AHHHHH CHARGE

Well out comes the albs in there grps and grps and the mids in there grps and Here comes OdinsII not my soloin paradise...

Well that was 2 days ago and the hibs still chargin HW in 1fg and 2fg and the albs and mids are here aswell i havnt had 1 solo and have been ganked by fg+ about 13times in the last 2-days

:( plz leave HW to the solo Hibs u just cause the Zerg to go else were and ruin soloers from each realms fun... This is not a whine its a cry for help..

Thanks, Tribone

G

gunner440

u can go where u want

no holds barred

choose life

A

angara-ffs

Omg Gunz!

I WUB UR AVATAR!!
Seems like tribone needs some <3
He seems sad atm :(

I forgot to whine...btw :rolleyes:

G

gunner440

love and peace with your mind and body is all you need

the rest can be bought later

C

chosen

I agree, not like all the soloers own HW but please let us poor soloers have a small place we can have fun sometimes aswell!

A

angara-ffs

I suggest you all just /release when you die in HW and you want to single.
We been over this for only 327324324 times? ;)

W

wiseguy1

Originally posted by dazam
Ever since lvl 45 i have treated Hadrians wall as soloers paridise were 'soloers' go to chill and kill other players 1v1 and the odd 2v1 but l8ly its just being ruined... i will mention no guilds (i forgot names) but 1 nite soloin in HW as i do when im bored of zergs i have 5 1vs1's and 2 2v1's Winning them all...

So as u can tell i am happy like this is paradise 1vs1 nor fg's or zergs... heaven! then i look behind me as the wooden doors of hmg open and 1-2fg of a guild run out... being a Hibernian myself i was like wat are u doing here (put nicely kids may read this). Well i sed u come in these fg's and 2fg's GET TO ODINS.... nah lets stay HW and own the odd Mid here and Alb there.

Well u can kind of guess what happend.. about 10mins after these arrive.. may i poiunt i had no solo's after they arrived :p this happens...

[alb stealther] - /as hibs zergin hadrians cmon boys gather the troops
[sum alb guy] - /as Dont worry lil pall we get off the pad to emain we be there in 5 mins....
[alb stealther] -/as THEY GONNA RELIC RAID THERES LOADS OF EM!!!! SAVE EXCALIBUR
[whole of alb] - /as AHHHHH CHARGE

Well out comes the albs in there grps and grps and the mids in there grps and Here comes OdinsII not my soloin paradise...

Well that was 2 days ago and the hibs still chargin HW in 1fg and 2fg and the albs and mids are here aswell i havnt had 1 solo and have been ganked by fg+ about 13times in the last 2-days

:( plz leave HW to the solo Hibs u just cause the Zerg to go else were and ruin soloers from each realms fun... This is not a whine its a cry for help..

Thanks, Tribone

Well dont think that HW is just for soloers.. we in our guild have been there the last few nights with 4-8ppl in grp(with our non stealthers ofc :) ) and having fun. we been fighting 1-2fgs albs/hibs. But when we run into soloers we sometimes(!!) spare em, like we did with u last night( sure some in my grp slammed u around abit but atleast u survived it:)) So aslong as ppl stay in fg-2fg in hw i think its fine.. dont like the idea to bring zergs to this last zerg free zone but 1-2fgs is not zerging :)

O

old.Xanthian

Ran into a FG of Jack Herra then a FG of Atrocity in HW earlier today.

Seems they cant take the heat in Emain anymore, and have to resort to killing soloers ;)

QQ

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

Seems they cant take the heat in Emain anymore, and have to resort to killing soloers ;)

QQ
lol

K

katt!

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

QQ

/who emain - 160

+3fg vigilancezerg.

F

Flimgoblin

HW ain't just for soloers - but I doubt it'll turn into zerg central

but it's been good for some casual-RvR (i.e. not perfectly set up gank groups) late ly - tonight's event being an exception of course.

The more action in HW the better in my opinion - that much harder to sneak a relic force through.

W

wiseguy1

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

The more action in HW the better in my opinion - that much harder to sneak a relic force through.

thats true.. NO MORE HW ACTION!!
I want our relics back asap :)

D

dazam

i do agree Mids let me live but albs see me and go mental like YAHHHHHH call up the reinforcements :p

C

chosen

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
HW ain't just for soloers - but I doubt it'll turn into zerg central

but it's been good for some casual-RvR (i.e. not perfectly set up gank groups) late ly - tonight's event being an exception of course.

yes ofc non perfect groups can roam there since i stand no chance against 8ppl whatever classes they are t.t

K

Kagato.

HW is one of the few places you can get decent fights still solo or in non-full groups, a little bit like how Odins used to be before it became guild group hell.

Oh, and we need to finish that duel sometime Tribone.

F

finbahr

sorry as a fellow hib i gotta disagree with your statement HW is a frontier zone like all others emain is hibs frontier i don't want no alb or mid in it then go to HW or ODINS

then what happens no rvr this is a group game the needs of the many always exceed the needs of the few

when the zerg arrives fraid you live with it or move to another zone

D

dazam

and yes kagato we will have to finish that duel was very close ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom