kinda begging cos i dont know if ya can trade this way :/

X

xbudx

i am playing on excal mid... but i been thinking of playing on alb but i dont wanna be poor again so i am wondering if any 1 would like donate and bit of money to get a few chars started on alb ?

and know its allot to ask n all that but i really wanna play on alb but i hate starting from fresh with no cash until lvl 20+

i have been playing on pryd alb but i would more like peaple like excal has
i know im being greedy but u must all know what it is like going from wealthy to poor

plsdont give me hate mail :/

G

Gwandyn

Well I dont think you will get much help but you could still transfer....if you for example traded some money to hib/pryd and then you could trade from hib/pryd back to excal but to alb this time :). I know it is a bit more work but i think you have a bit more luck this way... I would be ready to help you on the hib to alb trade since my hib chars are running a bit low on money...

O

old.Paranoid

an idea into how much money u would like would be nice :p

G

Gwandyn

No paranoid mate dont destroy this now...let the man supply my hib chars with some money ;).

Good question though...im ready to trade about 100 to 500 g or so from my alb chars to my hib chars :).

O

old.Cruel Heart

Originally posted by xbudx
i have been playing on pryd alb but i would more like peaple like excal has

OMG?
IMO pryd alb has a LOT nicer peeps than excal alb ;P
I have played on both servers albion pretty much, a lot more on excal though.. 1 of the reasons I deleted on excal alb was just the peeps there... But excal alb has a lot of nice ppl as well
:m00: :m00: :m00:

R

razorboy

Yep we got nice peeps here, like ... euhm ... hmm ... com'on guys, give me a hand here :rolleyes:

D

Danya

I left excal/alb for prydwen because of the people (on both servers). My excal char still has ~500 gold though, you're more than welcome to some of it xbudx (pm me to arrange a time for me to log on).

X

--xion--

yay join the happy happy happy happy excal gang!! yea we rock ...anyway yea if ure a rich guy in ure main then just transfer the cash , may take a while btu hey does the job right :)

K

Khalen

Just ring a bell can give yah some for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom