Kind of off topic but

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Just been having a wacky conversation at work. Would like to know your views on it.

The question we are arguing about is how many 5 year olds could you fight at once? and how many 5 year old could you fight if you add 3 dwarves to fight for there cause?

Discuss.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Considering 5 year old kids are basically rag dolls I'd say quite alot. Then again eventually one of them is going to clamp itself to you. How many would attack you at a time, would they have weapons? How much sugar had they had before, and how violent can we be?

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
I think quite a few, but say you got maybe 8 coming at you at once, they will leap and claw and bite and probably trip you up....then you're proper screwed! Would be an interesting test. I think adding the dwarves to their team would be pretty bad cos some of the little dudes can be pretty damn strong!

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Ah someone there made a good point, one good shot to the nuts and your going down too. Hmm, vicious little bastards!!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
however one knee to their face and they are gunna have their vision impaired

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
This is true but imagine if there are 8 of them holding onto one leg, youre not going to be able to raise that leg very easily!

Calaen

no weapons just numbers :) give numbers :)

I reckon about 20 with 3 dwarves.

Ta for Link Tom

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
With 3 Dwarves I'd say not many, cus if they are grown up Dwarves then they will have more strength than me. ;) Its just a case of kicking as many kids arses as possible before the Dwarves kill me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Do you mean midgets or dwarves? 'cause if you talking bout those smelly, bearded mountain dwellers...one would bend me over backwards and use me as a poopieshovel.

Probly a lot of other humans too.

Calaen

grown up dwarves/midgets someone in Toms link reckons his friend could take 2400 :p

Tilda

but you could grab one kid, swing it around and use it to batter the others, that would be effective.

On a side note.
One average sized school (5 or whatever it is, up to 11 or whenever secondary schools start)
Teachers vs Pupils, both can use anything they find.
No training.
Teachers start 1 per classroom with their normal classes.
The teacher is closer to the door.

Who wins?
points worth noting;
Chemistry teachers and lab staff could be handy :p
English teachers + books, sports teachers + javlins etc.
but then kids have the numbers.

Tilda

[randomhijack]
I heard that some kids caused chaos in germany by setting 3 pigs lose in their school and numbering them 1, 2, 4.
Apparently the people called to get the pigs out spent hours looking for the number 3 pig :D
[/randomhijack]

Calaen

Tilda said:
[randomhijack]
I heard that some kids caused chaos in germany by setting 3 pigs lose in their school and numbering them 1, 2, 4.
Apparently the people called to get the pigs out spent hours looking for the number 3 pig :D
[/randomhijack]

rofl that is fucking class.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Have you guys not got little newphews, cousins or brothers? 5 year olds fight dirty and viscous. You'd take maybe 5-10 of them at once, and if you add dwarves your fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom