Killingenemies - Albs true greediness

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
sshot047.jpg
sshot048.jpg

well i was always told that images speak better than words. Anyway shorting the story: i win roll leader mistakes and gives key to Killingenemies, raid leader asks key back he tells too late he already has key bla bla.

Regards

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Angelfire hosting doesn't let you to post your images this way, should I mirror them for you?

Jjuraa

Banned
yes nothing sends a message quite as well as two angelfire logos :cheers:

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
sure he didnt mean he had already used it?

I know Killingenemies, and yes, hes a lootwhore, but he wouldnt do that.

I also know english is his 2nd language, so it is probably a misunderstanding

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
killingenemies HAD already used the key and had ported out of the place.... but
he honestly thought he had won the roll as there was major confusion.... he was already in guild village putting the item in his vault when he was told he had to return the key <this is just ear says peeps>

the raid leader <lunaca 46 inf> should accept responsabilities for his actions and keep bg under control... yelling 4 times for the same thing to be rolled for seems a bit much... dont ya think...? and also making sure the correct person gets the item rolled for.... if unsure... dont trade until checked.

anyway.... killingenemies is willing to return the item he received from the chest to the actual winner.... he was told it was severyn from gop...

if this is correct, pls ask severyn to contact either killingenemies or myself...

thanx all for taking the time to be bothered with reading this...

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
tallwiz said:
he honestly thought he had won the roll as there was major confusion.... he was already in guild village putting the item in his vault when he was told he had to return the key <this is just ear says peeps>

the raid leader <lunaca 46 inf> should accept responsabilities for his actions and keep bg under control... yelling 4 times for the same thing to be rolled for seems a bit much... dont ya think...? and also making sure the correct person gets the item rolled for.... if unsure... dont trade until checked.

anyway.... killingenemies is willing to return the item he received from the chest to the actual winner.... he was told it was severyn from gop...

if this is correct, pls ask severyn to contact either killingenemies or myself...

bud its not for the item. its for the response he gave. he was told he didnt won item just after he ported. its for the response he gave. i told " not fair you know i won the item" he replyed i didnt steal it was given to me" i just replyed that if he can count to 1000 he knows my roll bigger then his" he said he didnt care and that it was given to him. yeah sure lunaca made a mistake like usually happens in some lottos. but like i said its not for item in question its for the response he gave...simple.

regards

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
wow you didnt get youre uberop ml1 sword of d0000m, make a whine thread on fh.. ffs, this game is mostly played by kids, do you really expect a child to give back what he recieved after working for hours to get it? maybe unfair, but first he thought it was fair, and he won..

get easier ma'n you need a rest from daoc if you're thinking so serious..

leave killingenemies.

Soester

Fledgling Freddie
i have talked to severyn about it and all is sorted out by him and me, so just need lunaca left to srt thing out with, which maybe gonna take a while since we both called each outher bad things.

Lunaca did a good raid also, but just made little mistake when rolling/giving stuff to winners, but maybe i missed which yell count for which item

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
tallwiz said:

Anyway problem resolved with killingenemies. sorry i posted it on FH but was too pissed off atm.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
wow you didnt get youre uberop ml1 sword of d0000m, make a whine thread on fh.. ffs, this game is mostly played by kids, do you really expect a child to give back what he recieved after working for hours to get it? maybe unfair, but first he thought it was fair, and he won..

get easier ma'n you need a rest from daoc if you're thinking so serious..

leave killingenemies.

well another #$%&/ joins the play. please if you dont have anything intelligent to say ussh. if you read posts correctly you will see its was not about item more about the attitude. . Anyway problem SOLVED.

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
thx guys... didnt want killings or hoc's names dragging thru the mud....

hope everything works out now...

bloody hate conflict eh eh

/hugs

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
well another #$%&/ joins the play. please if you dont have anything intelligent to say ussh.

because its more intelligent to blame a kid on fh for not giving back a worthless toy?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
because its more intelligent to blame a kid on fh for not giving back a worthless toy?

bud its not for the "toy". read the last post.anyway problem solved /hugs everyone etc etc.

regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom