Killerscript?

T

ThePatriot

Does a script is consider as a cheat or not cause we used to playing with killerscript in Belgium. It's possible to get more info about it on www.killerscript.fr.st
It just allow U to buy faster by the means of a one touch process and to use faster radio command. Nothing to do with cheating programs and it doesn't change anything in the game.I'm waiting for a reply in order to adapt our softwares to comply with the rules. Thanks a lot guys!

E

ECA

Buy scripts and radio binds are legal in most online leagues :-]
Like somebody once said, if its not against the rules, its legal.

A

andersschm

I would suggest testing the scripts compatibility with WWCL before attempting to use it in BWCSL. If you don't know of an available WWCL server let me know.

T

ThePatriot

Good idea to test it before the season and your help is welcome.Maybe could we test it on a barry's server during a game.What's your idea?

A

andersschm

Speak to me on IRC in #bwcsl and we can arrange to test it if you like. Probably use one of the match servers outside of the league hours.

T

ThePatriot

ok I see U tomorrow 25/02 at 21.00 Hr GMT on IRC #bwcsl if it's ok for U.The hour isn't a problem for me if U want to change it.I'm also present during the day for the time being.By the way I'll also use the GMT system to make things easier.Thanks.

A

andersschm

Thats fine, I will be about. There will probably be a match server free as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom