Kill the crab !!!!

O

old.spunki

A few days ago me and my m8´s was killin knights in lyonesse. Behind us was a HUUGE crab (Bone Snapper). We didnt dare to take it on alone, but a little later another grp arrived, and i yelled the famous words "Kill the crab !!!" The other group was in on it, and we killed the crab. Only one of us died. Thamiel Heartbreaker...soz m8. The kill was a good distraction from the knight hunt, and we all got massive xp.
Next day we was at the knights again, and a second grp arrives, and i yell again. This time we had a total wipeout.......

I recommend all partys hunting knights to ally up with other high lvl grps and take on that big mutha. Its cool and fun, and afterwards u can say : The crab ??? we killed it !!!!

Spliff of illuminati

K

Khalen

And loads of resistance ;)

Btw do they drop anything?

W

-Wedge-

Well, yea... They drop, I think :p...

According to Allakhazam's item db they drop 98AF plate, with wicked stats... For example:
Cailiondar Gauntlets
AF: 98, Qual: 90%
+16 Quickness
+6 Dexterity
+6 Str
+3 Parry
(http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=3180)

GameBanshee doesn't report these drops from BoneSnappers though, only from Cailleach Guards...

C

c0ngo

I've seen that pl8 drop from Cailleach Guard but never killed a Crab so couldn't say 100%but I'd be very suprised if they drop pl8.

T

tilde

I've killed it twice - "drops a bag of coins" both times

B

belth

Allakhazam is notorius for having wrong mobs, etc in the item descriptions... Rather trust Gamebanshee :)

O

old.Faded

When my group killed it befor it droped some cloth.. af 49 i think it was cant remeber stats i wasnt to interested :)

A

Addlcove

what is it with people and 8´s ???

I mean m8 and pl8??

I can understand it when in combat and your in need to type fast but out of combat and even out of the game???

its destroying the langauge.....

O

old.Marneus

:clap:

LOL Bedwin, u never stop making me laugh, in or out the game

:m00:

T

Treniel

they drop plate duno what af never seen it drop mb next patch :eek:

T

tilde

dunno if they drop pl8 m8, but if they do u prolly have to camp to pretty l8 without loosing f8 m8 :)

A

Addlcove

@ marneus
Thank you kind sir.

@tilde
you just couldnt help yourself I guess :p

well met tilde, see you ingame

K

Khalen

Hmmmm well I like to kill those elves in plate more then those nasty big crabs. They look pretty scary in my eyes...

O

old.Calvin

Hey Spliff,

Was lots of fun trying to kill that damn crab! :)

Lets do it again :clap:

Cal.

D

Dalby

it isnt worth to kill them with 2 groups not much xp (capped)

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Dalby
it isnt worth to kill them with 2 groups not much xp (capped)

We kill it for fun and xp was fine last time we did it.

D

Dalby

i mean, you have betters options on that lvl in lyonesse.. gobs, pikes.... and even trees with 2 groups (or 1 :p)

much more xp, and a lot faster to kill

T

tilde

yeah, lets bash up a 10000000000+hp fish and get cap one time? Dont think that was his point :)

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Dalby
i mean, you have betters options on that lvl in lyonesse.. gobs, pikes.... and even trees with 2 groups (or 1 :p)

much more xp, and a lot faster to kill

You still don't get it m8, we're talking pure fun here.
If we wanna xp surely we find something not that hard to kill.
Forget your leveling and XPing for a while and have FUUUUUUUUN.

KILL THE CRAB !!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Dalby

ok, read it wrong :)

thought you wanted xp and found it fun to kill the crab :p

but you are right :) it is something else and that might be fun

O

old.Zeikerd

Ellyll = hard little buggers who nuke your ass of while their guards crunch your nuts when you try to kill their villagers :D

D

Dalby

you dont have to AoE them :)

guards are really easy, windchasers even easier

i love to see them nuking :p they dont do much dmg :p

K

Khalen

Hmmm indeed ellyll wear plate but aren't those cailleach also elves? I've seen some saracen and avalonian plate wearers as well (pretty funny in my eyes ;))

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Khalen
Hmmm indeed ellyll wear plate but aren't those cailleach also elves? I've seen some saracen and avalonian plate wearers as well (pretty funny in my eyes ;))

80 Dex. as base is real cewl when speccing shield.
I'm maybe Saraceen, but my shieldskill is unquestionable. (Dex. dependent). And Ellyl plate is just so sweeeeet.

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Khalen

Saraceen 80 Dex. base.
I'm maybe Saraceen, but my shieldskill is unquestionable. (Dex. dependent).
Ellyl plate is just so sweeeeet.

O

old.BJ|Bored

if u want a laff with ellylls try pulling one and hopefully it'll flee when its low health, then pull that 1 again and u get about 30+ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom