Kill tasks on all three realms

L

Linnie

As I doubt anyone will find this in the newbie section I'll also post this here.

Put up a temporary site listing all info I've gathered on kill tasks on all three realms.

Hope this helps you all through your first 20 levels.

http://home.online.no/~tomsahe/

K

klavrynd

I was going to type that killtasks are random but the cycle thing makes sense. Nice info !

W

wolvon fury

Hmmmm, you sure you can get Kill tasks at lev 1-5,

I hate them levels, so boring (Albs&hibs lots of damage add's there)

Poor mids, shaman's damage add sucks, and not many runeys with them,

I just haveing a try, still couldent get any, i really hate them levels

O

old.Wicoa

Nice info. :clap:

I found that I can get tasks at level 3 and no higher.

O

old.chesnor

I was getting KTs at level 1 in Mag Mel on Hib. I was getting around 2.5 bubs per task, killing blues :) I could only do a few though, as I think you can only KT for around 80% of your exp for a ding.

S

Slinker

Hiya

I dont think the cap is removed , a lot of times you end up at these levels 12 - 20 killing stuff inbetween tasks and therefore levelling before you get the alotted amount . You actually get one kill task for each lvl your char is , so at lvl 12 you get 12 kt's , lvl 13 , 13 kt's and so on :)

edited : meant to say nice info , wish i had it when I joined Midgard , was all over the shop and rarely got a task.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Nice one, We've got some guild members that will really benefit from this. Obviously not me since I know everything there is to know in-game and wouldn't need it.

/em quietly polishes dust off alt and slinks off hoping nobody realises he didn't have a clue about KTs when first playing with main.

I

inqy

what do you possibly need KTs at level 1? You get a bub a blue at that level anyway :D After level1 I can understand it.

Nice link tho, should be handy to get up to lvl20 quickly. I've never really done KTs but I hear the XP is rather good.

O

old.Vae

1 addition to the albion one - Since I've always checked both West Downs and Pryd bridge guards for kill tasks before moving onto Sergeant Grum (one of the 3 who follow the road from Pryd bridge past West Downs to the tower by the carrion drakes) I surmise he must be in cycle 1. He is a real pain though to task from though since he's always moving so it's nice to know what the alternatives for that cycle are.

O

old.Enflo

The unamed guards at the top of the ramp into Lethantis also give you kill tasks, at least at the lower levels.

B

Bedroc the Hero

Very nice work Enflo! Ill use this. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom