Kids: How to stop your parents catching you looking at Pr0n

S

SFXman

Haha, great one and I haven't even seen it before :clap:

O

old.Tohtori

The mousepointer thing really cracked me up...

Almost sounds like when i was needed to "FIX" the printer back at my parents house. How about step number one: Plug the thing into the wall.

Excellent flash.

S

SFXman

My god is that smiley "wave" thing annoying :p
I myself just don't like my parents wanting to use the computer, I know they will screw it up somehow.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by SFXman
I myself just don't like my parents wanting to use the computer, I know they will screw it up somehow.

Like installing ICQ, the hip trend known as MSN messanger and putting a "Granny Entertainer 3000" as your screensaver. Not to mention pressing ok to all "Free pr0n" questions that pop up while cruising the inturnet freeway :p

F

Fafnir

Hey, just move away from home and you are rid of that problem.

G

Gekul

:) That person makes decent flash movies (animation wise).

And about the smileys, both this ( :clap: ) and this ( :bazbeer: ) are rather annoying imo ;). Unfortunately these seem to be the most popular :(

O

old.tRoG

That was quite good actually :)

And

:bazbeer:

is the most annoying. Easily.

S

Sigurd

214.jpg

S

SFXman

Originally posted by the_chimera
214.jpg
lol, even better... but hey I could have pressed the "end" key and scrolled upwards till the very edge of that picture showed :p

O

old.0xygen

my sister has given our computer 3 viruses so far. She's getting good at it I tells ya

S

SFXman

www.newgrounds.com is probably the best source for flash stuff. Some hilarious games there too... recommend to it all who might have not (omg is that possible) been there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom