<kicks Downadael repeatedly in the *****>

B

Brannor McThife

Bastard. Utter bastard. Training 10+ mobs into our SAFE PBAE zone.

Gawd damnit. :twak:

-G

O

old.Downanael

As i did say i`m really sorry about it :( was planning something totally different and running sametime

I`m silly luri sometimes

B

Brannor McThife

Was just a friendly dig at him. ;)

We had a nice little group going, killing 3/4 mobs a go. When Nui came running through my PBAE with a silvermine guard chasing him, and then 9 more followed. :D

The damage done was awesome, for the 3 seconds I was alive. :D

-G

I

ignore

own fault for making ANOTHER mana chanter :p
you got what you deserve, now go roll an ns ;)

O

old.Patrick-S

ahhhh lol :) id watch out about making a ns the leveling.. omg the horror the horror! <cries> of course it didnt help me being gimped for the passed 50 levels :eek6:
edit: also everyone thinks your a selfish person just out for your own gain in rps :(

D

daphatfriar

Same is true for my Ranger.

She's prolly going to be as difficult to get groups in RvR as PvE.

What sort of a fool am I for wanting to roleplay and choose the least welcome grouping class on the smallest server population on the least populated realm...

Answers on a post card...

btw...

Still LFG if anyone has one ;)

I

ignore

Originally posted by old.Patrick-S
edit: also everyone thinks your a selfish person just out for your own gain in rps :(

about 50% of albion understands you :( ofcourse theyre all infiltrators :eek:
have i told you recently to stop making infiltrators and if you want to know how to spec go visit daoc.catacombs.com :p

O

old.Patrick-S

nah my specs fine really :p was as gimped as they come for most of my leveling tho but the difference with alb and hib is alb really does seem to have too many infils ;) whereas i was told nightshades were needed and all i get is being told that im being selfish hehe ;) (bearing in mind before i got daoc i was told ns were gimps and impossible to find groups in :( lol :) )

Users who are viewing this thread