kicked to char select screen

gohan

FH is my second home
for some reason at total random when i zone i kick kicked to char select, now this is an old bug

but with a new twist

when i get kicked to char select that is it, game broken

can't log back in and if i come all the way out it quits to desktop while on the innitial loading screen before i even get to chose realm

then i can't play for about 30 mins till it rights itself

any sugestions?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Apart the fact that randomly happens that you logout and you can't log back in game if not after a random period of time (actually you click the char, screen goes black and nothing happens, BUT if you got a char in game you see the other char in for a brief period), i honestly dunno.

Best bet it's another bug slipped in for some unknown reason lately.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Lets look on the bright side :)

One less adding ganking fucker on the game for a bit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I had loads of problems trying to log in and once I logged in eventually and zoned the game kicked me out and then I had further problems logging in.

All night last night maybe took about 2 hours in total of messing around trying to play the damn game coz of this stupid login/zone problem

Soazak

Part of the furniture
A lot of ppl been getting this since the last patch, apprently it always happens at the same time of day. After a while it will let you log in again :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Keeps happening to me.. Atm I can't log in which is rather frustrating

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok I'm having this problem again this morning...

I can log in but it seems to be when you zone from RvR to PvE zone and from PvE to RvR zone you go back to character screen and then you cannot log back in. This usually takes about 5-10 mins before you can actually log back in.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Pain in the arse

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I found it mainly happens to me between 8am-midday GMT, I also found that when it happens, rather than try log in, close the game client completely and login again but don't use the quicklogin. Seems to work most of the time for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom