Kiarra

O

old.Kiarra

In another thread I mentioned that I had created a scout and it shall remain nameless at them moment.The reason for my scout is simple.

There are a few times when I log on when I really need a little bit of space and to have some fun online. When logging Kiarra, Kessica, or Kerry, I am bombarded with PM's and sometimes just cannot cope with the message window scrolling continuously and people demanding responses.

These days when I log Kiarra I cant even make any weapons because I spend all my time answering peoples questions such as "is my Jambiya made?", or "I want a polearm".

Please please please, for the time being give me a little space when Kiarra is logged so that I can actualy get through this backlog of 35 orders or so.

Even when going anon, I still get people sending ".." to me and the the send "Uh caught you at last, I want a weapon"

For the next couple of days I will try to get all of your orders completed, along with the many retries as everyone wants to get the best quality. I will either PM you ingame or watch for a post here in BW and you will get to see when to pick them up.

If I am ANON and AFK, it means I am very busy and dont want to be disturbed because I am completeing orders, sorting out stock, keeping track of things, so that when you pick up your order I can give yu a breakdown on where the costs went, and actually have your blade to hand.

So no more orders atm please, at least for a few days... Let me get some of the others completed 1st. If you can pass this message around so that folks who dont read messages online still get the message I would appreciate it and Im sure you will beneift by letting me get things done for you :)

Thanks

E

Exiled

:clap: yah mean albs let kiarra :sleeping: sometime :)

O

old.LandShark

Oohh, exiled, you updated your sig
levelling like a fast'un there :p

back on-topic... yeh.... i'm not going to bug you any more until you let us all know that you're ready to take orders again :p god knows i've bugged you enough hehe

E

Exiled

yeh ya lil bugger :p yep im lvl 25 now, lvled inside bg by mistake though :( oh well, tralling though my epics now, (lil note to any champs doing the lvl 20 epic, BRING FRIENDS, lots of friends)

C

Cowled

Kiarra u are always busy :)

.. was hard to chat with u, when i was an alb.

K

Kagato.

yah mean albs let kiarra sleep sometime

Kiarra sleeps ? i've logged off at 5 am before and she's still busily working away lol.

E

elath

Many thanks again Kiarra for my arcanium jambiya - it is simply lovely. It is well worth the patience and wait for one of her crafted weapons.

C

Ckiller ofDust

Hey kiarra

Would really like to order a arcanium Jambayia from you...
98% qual or more pls
Love your weapons

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by old.Kiarra

So no more orders atm please, at least for a few days... Let me get some of the others completed 1st.
Thanks

<cough>

E

Exiled

always one to point out the ovious isnt there ;) guess some people dont like reading whole threads and just post :p

K

Kagato.

Already got my netherium/arcanium partizans from her, 98/99 %'s, i've only used Kiarra™ Weapons since in my teens, and wouldn't consider using anything else.

Be patient, they are worth the wait and wipe the floor with DF drops, even without magic bonuses, and Arcanium enchants to 35% bonus lol.

Just imagine what Kiarra™ Weapons will be like when we get Alchemy & Spellcrafting....

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom