Kiarra - Please read

O

old.Kiarra

Kiarra has almost maxed out on points now, and I think the time has now come for me to level her up a bit. Many of you have said they will help Powerlevel her, and I would now like to take you up on your kind offers. :) Especially as less time levelling will allow more time to cover and carry on with your orders :D Kiarra's played time is already over 40 days and that is pure crafting and serving Albion. How fast could be she levelled ?

An Idea...

I would be happy to do a 36 hour Marathon getting her level up. If we could arrange a rota basis for the final levels say 35 upwards and do tanglers, all proceeds and monies collected could go towards the Keep door fund ? Im sure a marathon would produce enough to keep us going for a while. Im not expecting he to reach 50, but the closer the better :)

This would obviously need some planning in advance and perhaps if a rota basis could be arranged with Sorcerors then nobody has to get real tired or bored.

This is just a suggestion only, to see what thoughts you might have. Kiarra is currently level 13 so there is a long way to go.

In order to get to a higher level before a tangler Marathon, are any Earth Wizzies or Theurgs out there willing to buff Kiarra so that she can solo oranges quickly ? or can a groups be formed at various levels to PL her, perhaps in DF? I can currently use Kerry to buff Kiarra, but Kerry is only level 12 and its difficult to actually play the 2 characters at once.

Is anyone up for a Marathon ?

Let me know and what times are best suited and Ill organise something. So some initial questions :

1) Is weekend or Weekday best ?
2) If rota based how long a slot can you do?
3) What times are best suited ?

Im hoping Albion will spend a little time and help not only itself, but me also :)

Thanks.

E

Exinferis

Fastest way to lvl her would be running down to prince several times, sick xp :)

or wait for me to get 46 and group with me while i solo goblins(will be a while :p)

C

Cowled

Tanglers aren't good untill u hit lvl 30, Kiarra.

At 1.52, if im not playing pvp, and both my accounts are open, i can probably throw a 45 spec enh-cleric after u.

..Solo untill lvl 30 is my advise.

Btw :p.. i doubt someone could stay up 36 hours (!!!)

P

Pouget

Heya Kiarra,

I have a lvl17 Cabalist that could accompany you. I can solo oranges and with you it would be even faster and you'd probably get decent exp while we're at it. (What class is Kiarra anyways? ):)

I'm kinda bored trying to lvl my Paladin, so gonna spend some time with my alts now. Also my Friar is ready to help, if needed and my pally would like to join at the tanglers, when you get there :).

Drop me a message in the game, if you need me :).

R

Rei-Ki

i'll help as part of a grp on a rota basis

saturday daytime and sunday day / night are the best times for me.

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by Cowled
Tanglers aren't good untill u hit lvl 30, Kiarra.

Yes Its what I kinda said,
In order to get to a higher level before a tangler Marathon, are any Earth Wizzies or Theurgs out there willing to buff Kiarra so that she can solo oranges quickly

And 36 hours is fine for me, I have done that a few times crafting, trying to raise my weaps skills in the past. Im not asking others too though. As suggested, a rota basis :)

B

BadJelly

Where do I sign..

Kiarra,

Put my name down as one sorc happy to assist. Gimme a shout or message me if I'm on and I'll see what I can do.

BJ

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Cowled

Of course they can.... was a regular occurance for me in my Sudent days.

I once went from friday morning to sunday night without sleep!

Although having said that, I probably couldn't do it now....

O

old.Arctic

Originally posted by old.Kiarra

In order to get to a higher level before a tangler Marathon, are any Earth Wizzies or Theurgs out there willing to buff Kiarra so that she can solo oranges quickly ?

all wizards have earth buff, earthwizards only get d*ck dmg shield. but a theurgist that can buff speed would be much better..

but my wizard cant help you b/c he died of boredom and i am currenly hibactive ;) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

aahh :m00:

D

Danya

Damage shield rocks for powerleveling. Why is it all hibs know this but all albs think it's crap? What's crap about standing there and letting oranges beat themselves to death on you? :p

A

Aussie-

I have a 31 sorcer to mez adds in Keltoi/Cata/Clerks and a 33 cleric to uberbuff and heal outside group. but then you have to be 20 or so at least.

maybe someone can make a Trebuchet or so to kill banditcamp and powerlvl you to 20.

M

Madonion Slicer

Kiarra play alot lately with my 16 Minstrel and 12 Cleric(2 accounts) the pair of them lvl very fast as the misntrel does all the work and my cleric does the backup, you are welcome to join us anytime to get you up to the 20+ then i am sure someone else can take over from there.

Also my Wizard is always about to give a nice EB, works a treat.

S

Sabu

50 Pally ready fr help in this Realm Mission :)

I think DF is a good idea

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Aussie-
I have a 31 sorcer to mez adds in Keltoi/Cata/Clerks and a 33 cleric to uberbuff and heal outside group. but then you have to be 20 or so at least.

maybe someone can make a Trebuchet or so to kill banditcamp and powerlvl you to 20.

there's an idea ;)

I imagine you can build your own trebuchets Kiarra? :)

get one and splat the bandit camp, then the spriggarns :)

A

Aussie-

Trebuchets do 800-1000 dmg, so any big-mob-zerg spot with less hp would be cool powerlvl exp :]

B

-baralis-

Ill help u lvl anytime u want, just PM me in game

O

old.LandShark

well, i would be a lot more useful had you ever taken me up on help for Kessica, but... well, let me know if you need a minstrel for whatever. :p

R

Rei-Ki

Originally posted by Fingoniel

there's an idea ;)

I imagine you can build your own trebuchets Kiarra? :)

get one and splat the bandit camp, then the spriggarns :)

isnt there a lvl 30 requirement for the stones?

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by Aussie-
Trebuchets do 800-1000 dmg, so any big-mob-zerg spot with less hp would be cool powerlvl exp :]

Hmm, and I would need some amazing str buffs to be able to carry the stuff aswell as the ammo :(

E

elath

Level 50 armsman (Elath) and level 26 earth theurg (ethaowan) at your service...if I'm online I will help, will be a pleasure 80).

S

Subbiz

trebuchet exp - look for some camp with uberspawn rate or just in general uber spawns. mob lvl around 25-30, important to 1shot them.

O

old.Second

Kiarra msg me in game=) i'm a bored theurg that would love to follow u around for atleast an evening=)
amazing how fast u lvl with constant eb+as+bt on:p

F

Flimgoblin

Re: Re: Kiarra - Please read

Originally posted by old.Arctic

all wizards have earth buff, earthwizards only get d*ck dmg shield. but a theurgist that can buff speed would be much better..

but my wizard cant help you b/c he died of boredom and i am currenly hibactive ;) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

aahh :m00:

fire wizards get a crap damage buff :)

it's at -25% from the listed effect...

full spec earth wizzies (and theurgists) get a nice damage buff :)

If you can find a skin of diamond theurgist or a full spec earth wiz you'll be cooking with gas
(or even both! the high level damage shield that earth wizards get is really ace for powerlevelling... pretty naff for normal things :) but great for powerlevelling)

M

Miffo

Trebs on tanglers

Ok i think maybe building 2 or 3 trebs at tanglers then fire away with kiarra grped.... would be owange exp

Id be happy to bring one along(I can make them)

Might need help carrying and 1 or 2 other people :)

msg me in game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom