Kiarra hits 50

O

old.Hobbes101

A big cheer and congratulations to Kiarra who levelled to the big 50 this evening via an extended Danaoin Soldier/Greater Telemon genocide of heroic proportions in foggy Lyonesse .....

For once the 50 epic passed off without a hitch and Kiarra's new armour was swiftly claimed with embarrassing ease. Salute to Kirennia, Kagato, Kerry, Kestrel, Grimez, Scavenger, Neverdie and Melchior for turning out and slapping the ellyls so professionally.

Well done Kiarra. :clap:

K

kirennia

/salute to yerself also m8 and grats to Kiarra on finishing it all.

Only found out it was Kiarra doing it bout half way through the thing (just joined for the hell of it). Shame I didn't know b4 it all got started else I woulda made a few sarcy comments bout her *apparently* being my alt ;-)

<I am still not kiarra despite what people STILL think, even after bout 4 months of saying im not in posts like this> ;-)))))

Aye, grats and salutations to the newest of albions inf's :p

R

raven3

Next thing she is gonna ask now, is for people to help her kill mids and hibs, cause people owe it to her... ooo... wait... she can always zerg... well, problem solved then

C

cantho

Raven,

thats a hit below the belt ...

although i must say that its a good one :)

B

borgio22

Originally posted by raven3
Next thing she is gonna ask now, is for people to help her kill mids and hibs, cause people owe it to her... ooo... wait... she can always zerg... well, problem solved then

I really hate it when i see comments like this about Ki.
She never asked me to help her level and yet we fought together from lvls 25 up till 41, then i stopped playing for a bit and she took over.
I say it is well deserved Kiarra, glad to see i was some help when we were killing stuff in Corn/Lyon, ill be 50 soon too :p :p

F

Flimgoblin

bout time :)

get past those level 49 blues (for the third time now?)

Grats! :clap: :clap:

A

Azzaro-Ewolyn

Way to go mate :) A big gratzz from me to you.

You was level 32 or so then I was level 44, and now you are 50 and I am only 48,5, you must have some nice friends :)

I will sune be joining you ( I hope) :)

Ewolyn level 48,5 Infiltrater
Azzaro level 47.5 Cleric

K

Kagato.

That was uncalled for raven, please don't spoil a happy thread.

Well done Kiarra™ im really glad you finally got your favourite to level 50, you deserve it, and it was great fun helping with your epic. You finally got your dream :D

I look forward to seeing you in the frontier now

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

alithiel50

Congrats, Kiarra :clap:

I hope you've saved yourself a couple of nice Masterpieces for when you hit RR5!

G

grimez_reaper

MEGA GRATS!!!!!!

ULTRA GRATS KIARRA :)))

Was real fun helping u aswell i love the infil epic, but never done it quite so smothley befor ::))

C ya soon i hope

S

scavanger

Woot

What can i say but well done glad u got there, and that i was glad to help as always.

Scavenger Lastmanstanding

ASq

K

kestral

Just want to say Congrats! again on your fifty, and to say how much fun the epic turned out to be, nice and smooth, we had a nice group for it.

Take care, happy hunting!

O

old.Kiarra

Thanks folks :) and especially to those who chatted to me while soloing away the many hours and kept me from getting too bored..

Special thanks to Scavenger, Hobbes, Kagato and his brilliant team (for the epic), and the others who have helped along the arduous journey.

Well 65 days and 12 hours and I finally made it Yeah!

I will be crafting again now, so if you see me with the crafting title up, then Ill be happy to craft for you.

See you all at the Bazaar :)

P

pogo121

Grats

Big grats Kiarra, for the.... erm.....third time, :p

Lucky, u have more time than me :( Hope to see u crafting again soon ;)

Lets hope Mcdoom gets his ass in gear and lvls some to :)

E

elath

Weeeeeeeeee grats Kiarra 80))))

<edit> ooops not enough r's x0))

A

Asup

YAAAYYY !!!

Congratulations !!! Made my night reading such good news.

My fair powerplayer of albion,
mends, kills with an occasional anon.
Always ready to be in my company,
even though she outlevels me slightly.

:):):)

Still miss you alot my dear....

Love and kisses

Asup Lvl 2 Fighter

(PS! Anyone mentiones this to McDoom,....ahh it's ok he doesnt know where I live :) )

M

Moonwolf

Gratz Kiarra

Nice one Kiarra,

I wondered whether you would ever make it. :)

Look forward to seeing you in Emain.

I'll PM you now about a nice new sword :D

Gratz again

R

Rei-Ki

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
Thanks folks :) and especially to those who chatted to me while soloing away the many hours and kept me from getting too bored..

i have tried to chat to you on several occasions but u dont seem too talkative these days :(

sounds like it's just with me :( :(

good luck on gettin a 4th level 50 anyways - nimh maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom