Keys from EA

Marieke

Fledgling Freddie
I am really disapointed with EA, got my key for the open beta last tuesday... lucky i had another key from the CE pre order box. For the life head start, i still have not received anything, and game key is also a mystery..

i tried to contact them a few times, but the support is really lacking as well... normally you get an answer within the 24 hours... and the last e-mail i send was from monday...

I guess this will the first and last time i ordered a game with EA!!

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
I think I figured this one out, EA have told everyone to hold the early access keys for standard edition until midnight on Sunday. I believe this is because there is no diferentiation in their system between CE early access and SE early access so the only way to give the CE the extra day is to hold back the SE keys until this time. Kinda makes sense but I could very well be mistaken.

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Ive got an email about the other keys, its in dutch but ill try to translate it to english.

The headstart starts at 15 september, from the start it wil work like this:

With the following link u can create an account and enter the head start key. The hadstart key shal be send at 14 and 15 september, this key u can enter in the my account part of the website after registrating.

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

If u got anny other questions, dont hesitate to contact us.

Original dutch email:
De headstart gaat vanaf 15 september van start en werkt als volgt:

Via onderstaande website kunt u vanaf 15 sptember uw account creeren en kunt u uw Head Start key, die u vanaf 14 en 15 september per email kunt ontvangen, bij de registratie codes in het mijn account gedeelte invoeren.

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning

Mochten er nog onduidelijkheden zijn of mocht u nog vragen hebben, neemt u dan gerust nogmaals contact met ons op.

And it took em 3 days to write this email :m00:

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i feel sorry for u marieke^^

ik herinner u btw nog van op camlann,welke server ga je hier spelen

Padraig

Fledgling Freddie
I just got my pre-order codes, via email, from play.com so they are certainly available now!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning PC from Play.com. Your pre-order bonus codes are below. These alpha-numerical codes will allow you to download the pre-order content once it is made available via the Warhammer Online website from the 15th of September.

Your Unique Early Access code is: XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX

Your Unique In-Game Items code is: XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX

Please visit http://www.war-europe.com/preorderthegame for further instructions on how to claim your pre-order bonuses.

If you need assistance please CLICK BELOW

Play.com (UK): DVDs, Music CDs, MP3s, Video Games, Books, Electronics & Gadgets - Free Delivery or contact us on 0845 8001020

Once again, thank you for pre-ordering with PLAY.COM

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Well as far as Im concerned EA can keep their keys. They fouled it up badly for the beta and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they do it again with the headstart.

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
I actually got my Beta key from EA AFTER Id recieved my cancellation confirmation. I guess that sums them up for me.

Onge

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone ordered through d2d i don't have the codes ether only beta.:(

Marieke

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i feel sorry for u marieke^^

ik herinner u btw nog van op camlann,welke server ga je hier spelen

not sure yet where celtic leaf army will head to, atm at the elysium(or something like that) server.

btw still remember you as well ;)

Marieke

Fledgling Freddie
wow, i just received my game key...

but no head start/in game item keys... :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom