Keylogger alert

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ok i got a trojan on my PC a few weeks back and i never really got rid of it , so i fdisked the drive and reformatted , AVG didnt detect the damn thing so i got a new antivirus program which is Kaspersky.

Since this morning ive been getting random alerts about game.dll. (20/02/2007 16:54:39 C:\Lotm\Dark Age of Camelot - Catacombs\game.dll Keylogger detected. Process is trying to redirect keyboard input.)

Ive tried a full virus scan using 2 different programs , ive tried spybot s+d and also adaware and about 6 different programs ive dled from the net and non of them are picking anything up.

Should i be worried or is it just an over sensitive virus scanner?

The trojan i got a few weeks back was just a DNSchanger and was more annoying than anything else.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ive kinda found out what it was , i did a new install of daoc the other day and everytime i load up a char for the 1st time i get the alert.

Itll probably be when its writing the .ini file for that character or trying to write the quicklogin for it and the virus scanner isnt liking it , its fine once i try to load them up after that.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Ive kinda found out what it was , i did a new install of daoc the other day and everytime i load up a char for the 1st time i get the alert.

Itll probably be when its writing the .ini file for that character or trying to write the quicklogin for it and the virus scanner isnt liking it , its fine once i try to load them up after that.

i knew you didn't give us the full story:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom