Keyboard settings resetting...

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Im having the problem that each time I relog, my keyboard settings goes back to what they where before i set them (it doesn't reset to default, as it saved some of my changed that i done long ago)

I'm trying to remove the "use 2handed" and "use ranged" keys in specific as I use those keys for Q-binds. There's also a few more keys Id like changed but no luck so far.

I tried to remove the tick in "read only" and change it, but none the less my settings get reset each relog.

Im using Windows 7 x64bit if its any help.

Save me jebus

praisejebus.jpg

And thanks :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Had the same thing, certain keys always reset to default.

What you have to do is go to /keyboard, set the key to default manually and THEN hit clear current & accept. Say for example by default Open Inventory is bound to I, click to re-assign a bind and choose I yet again, then clear current, accept. Do that for each bind that's taken you're wanting to use, then relog the client. It'll save properly from then on~

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Had the same thing, certain keys always reset to default.

What you have to do is go to /keyboard, set the key to default manually and THEN hit clear current & accept. Say for example by default Open Inventory is bound to I, click to re-assign a bind and choose I yet again, then clear current, accept. Do that for each bind that's taken you're wanting to use, then relog the client. It'll save properly from then on~

Havent tested yet, but if it works, im a happy camper :wub:

Afran

Part of the furniture
I'm a young viewer and I found it disturbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom