keybind??

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
is keybinding just the way the game now automaticly puts icons on qbar for /use? like /use1 for water pot now has icon?
or is it a way to link 2 moves together in one key? such as evade/main move=1 key any info appreciated i never did play with this.. some examples be good to

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
nether

/qbind 2 1
bind the follow key to what ever you have on your 1st set (the default on) bar number 2 key number 1
ie putting a macro like /macro inc /g Assist me new target %t -----> in bar 2 slot 1
then qbinding it to f1 would print to grp
assist me new target (what ever you have targeted)

to do what your thinking is called macroing and it's against game rules there are loads of gamepad and key braod that can do it but like i say macroing can earn you a ban

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
that little %t button kas a whole world of uses

as stated above the assist macro

also

/macro BG /send %t *****BG ON YOU DONT MOVE*****
/macro REZ /g Rezzing %t

etc etc

though most aren't needed anymore what with vent and such

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Damnnationx said:
is keybinding just the way the game now automaticly puts icons on qbar for /use? like /use1 for water pot now has icon?
or is it a way to link 2 moves together in one key? such as evade/main move=1 key any info appreciated i never did play with this.. some examples be good to

only with a nostromo n52
mythics rules on them are kinda hazy tbh
I've seen a TL on VN say he used it for style/backupstyle and mythic said to him it was ok

its really only when peeps use it for crafting that mythic get edgy

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Aiteal said:
its really only when peeps use it for crafting that mythic get edgy
And putting a complete style chain and a weapon switch, useable with the press of just 1 button.
Using 1 press of a key on a nostromo to do what normally requires 2 presses for a normal keyboard is a nono.

Danita

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
so basically people are getting shafted for being smart.. hmm.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its not really being smart to set up a chain on a macro controller, its just being to lazy/shit to do it yourself

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
QBind is usefull for getting important things like purge on a key near yer fingers. whatever you can use by clicking yer quickbars, can be bound to a key on yer keyboard.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
i wasnt asking how to cheat btw ws asking exactly what and how keybind works and if it is usefull... i gues it is :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom