Key Problems

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Hello People,
My wife bought me a copy of the game, for when I get home, she loaded it onto my machine and when she went to put the activation key in it said 'key already in use'. Has this been a big problem with WOW, and do the shops take the boxes back easily ? or can you get a key directly from Blizzard ? She has had her own copy for a couple of weeks now and did not have any problems with that key.
Any help appreciated, thanks.

Later

Gengee

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Get in touch with Blizzard, there the ones with the answers
Most stores you buy the game from will say that it is non-returnable.
Hope you get it sorted though...

/Maria :wub:

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, thanks for the quick reply.
I will have to wait till Friday before I can do much about it as thats when I get home. So its Blizzard or bust :( 30 quid down the drain.

Later

Gengee

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
make sure you try and sign up on the euro site if it still dosent work go back to the shop and say blizzard told you to

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gengi said:
Wow, thanks for the quick reply.
I will have to wait till Friday before I can do much about it as thats when I get home. So its Blizzard or bust :( 30 quid down the drain.

Later

Gengee

if you wife already has a copy just make sure she didnt try to use her cd key to register it again by accident <shrug> :) u probably already checked but just incase, cant hurt

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
She got the box changed, I hd it loaded on Friday and am a lvl12 Pally Sunday morning its not a bad game :)

Later

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe they screwed up like Sony Online did with Star wars galaxies. They made loads of copies of the game at once and duplicated loads of CD-keys. They gave people a new CD key online though, so it was quickly sorted.

Good that you got that replaced anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom