@Kemor

S

solothores

You should really start thinking about appearing on the pvp server:

Would be nice to have a raging GOA guild there consisting out of all GMs (French, German and English ones)... even if it's only a 8 PPL group (you could modify your levels, so that it would be quiet a challenge) would bring some action into it. (maybe call yourself: wild hunt or so... ) And offer some ppl possibility to avenge for harm caused in the past ;)
And on the other side also allow you guys to avenge for harm caused through us your belloved customers ;)

Well would anyway be cool if GMs appear as epic PK overlords *g*

cheers
solo

Z

Zargar

Think many of us will appear on the server, but as regular players with normal chars and undercover names ;) Not that im afraid to get chainkilled if i wore my normal name, but don't want to be accused of using super powers when im playing a normal character :)

T

Tafaya Anathas

Ok then I volunteer for playing a char named Zargar, you gimme superpowers and I'll take the risk of chainkilling :)

S

solothores

Hehe... so i have to start looking out for some ppl wearing odd names like:

- romek
- ragraz
- dniw
- htiarwgof
- nretsdron

:D :D :D

O

old.Xarr

Naw! Zargar is way more brilliant then that! I imagine along the lines of:

Peekaygod, Ownedugud etc.

Uhm, just kidding :D

W

Whandall

No, just look for the guild: Wrath of GOA :D

@solothores: Du treibst dich auch in allen Foren heum ;)

S

solothores

hehe, I will find out... maybe I have to pay some pizza service guys delivering to the goa hq in paris to get me that *top-secret-major-eyes-only-goa- staff-ingame-char-names-on-pvp-server*-list from kemors office desk *fg* ... but I will find out ^^

@whandall.... yeah, maybe would even spam the french boards if my french would be better, long time not seen, dude :)

W

Whandall

@solosomething:
LOL i dont even speak french :p

Ohh and german forums have turned to what the servers are...full of lamers and 12yo childs who open threads with topics that have already been discussed 100s of times, dont even read what others write, bit*h about everything or just stupid ppl that think they are right when they use aggressive language.

Okok we have the same ppl on the english servers/boards but due to a smaller community its not that much.....

Compared to Avalon i really enjoy playing on Excalibur

S

SFXman

So, if you see a guy with the name:
IAmNotZargar or IAmNotKemor, ATTACK! :) :)
:clap:

O

old.Krypt0r

:eek:)

Theres a guy on US pvp (andred) called Kemor.. :p

D

-dewey-

Yeah I saw Kemor and Zargar on andred, figured it must have been some EU players messing around.. I've got screenies of there death messages though, I'll try and dig em out ;)

S

solothores

assume that we will not get an official confirmation, if really kemor & zargar were messing around on the poor us guys... am I right~~?

S

solothores

what about starting some ign threads about: "our gm's would kick your gm's butt, badly...." wonder how many ppl would jump on that topic ;)

P

Psy|:m00:

Weyhey, I think you have prime flamefest material there :D

K

Khalen

There would be many UFO sightings I think if the GM's played also ;)

S

Sabu

Originally posted by Zargar
Not that im afraid to get chainkilled if i wore my normal name, but don't want to be accused of using super powers when im playing a normal character :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I can somehow just imagine the flood of new post popping after pvp has hit us titled "Kemor/Zargar the fu***** n00b greyganker ffs!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom