Kemor

S

SFXman

lol... again :)

RightNow will just say that they will not alter characters unless they are broken or something... Kemor is able to, I know it, but I wonder would he actually do this unless the individual is a veeeery good friend :)

F

Flimgoblin

Doubt they would even if it were a friend - well dodgy that, patching people's stats.

You didn't spec how you wanted to, shame. Now go start an alt or wait for the respec (which isn't live in america yet and is designed to let people change around after all the changes to spell/spec lines)

Or use that earth aoe/dd :)

hey, you get a root in 1.51 with earth so you might still have some use.

F

Flimgoblin

Kemor - buy me a porsche!

Let's make this the official ludicrous request from a GOA spokesperson thread!

Zargar - bring me my slippers!

B

Belsameth

I only want free dye for the rest of my life, nothing silly like a lvl 50 bolt or anything :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Let's make this the official ludicrous request from a GOA spokesperson thread!
That's what happened on the earlier post by Zoyster :)

I want:
1. Free lifetime subscription.
2. A colored name so I stick out from the rest.
3. Help message colored send messages so I feel special and look special when I /send to others (like the yellow text Kemor has when he sends something in-game).
4. Unlimited amounts of characters on the same servers.
5. Ability to ban other players ;)

F

Flimgoblin

A pair of boots of blinding speed :)

(or some ten-league boots)

that or a pet minstrel onnastick.

B

Brannor McThife

Ok...my turn.

Make me the dragon already... :flame:

-G

S

SFXman

looooool Brannor, I dread the day that you would get to play the Dragon... eek... talk about a scary thought. I bet that every corner of the realm would be un-safe. Except some basement in a city.

B

Brannor McThife

Hey, it's not like I have a list or anything of people I'll hunt down to um...talk to... :cool:

Maybe "hunt" is the wrong term... ;)

-G

S

SFXman

More like slaughter and then go "MWHAWHAHAHWHHAHWHHAHAHWHAHHAWHWAHWAHWAHHAAHWAHHWAHWAHHWAHWAHAWHWAH".
Although you mgiht hunt them down till you get to burn them into a black... thing...

O

old.Enflo

I would like to be able to wear plate, and stealth. :D

S

SFXman

Yup, I want 200% speed song type of thing, plate, stealth, longbow, backstab, insta heals, DDs, aoe's and the works... on one character ofc :)
Wonder could Kemor make his character this dude with L50 spec EVERYTHING, would be quite cool, hihii.

O

old.Enflo

oh, and i would want my pet to be able to stealth too....

...except i wouldn't know where it was, hmmm;)

S

SFXman

Haha, that is one funny idea... I wish there was some charmable stealthing mob :)

PS: I am getting sick of the old.[insert nickname] stuff! ARGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom