Kemor

D

Driwen

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Surely that is my right as a customer paying higher subs than the Americans?

so far I knew the subs were rather close and on mythic you didnt pay taxes, which they dont advert but as european you will pay. So playing on US servers is more expensive than europe, unless exchange rates are messing that up or prices on mythics have changed.

S

ssera

Originally posted by driwen
so far I knew the subs were rather close and on mythic you didnt pay taxes, which they dont advert but as european you will pay. So playing on US servers is more expensive than europe, unless exchange rates are messing that up or prices on mythics have changed.

Yeah that's right, you'll pay VAT on top of the subscription charges if you want to play on the US servers. Plus I think people will find it quite hard to /appeal problems when it's 3am US time....

F

Feac_

Originally posted by ssera
Plus I think people will find it quite hard to /appeal problems when it's 3am US time....

nope no problem at all you get a quicker response in fact :)

S

sru

Originally posted by amazingsteve
not enough english ppl to make a 3rd server.

Allow anyone in the UK to buy the game by .. <shock> stocking it <grin>. Even Amazon.co.uk no longer has it for sale. And GOA wonder why there are no new english players ?

C

Cabo-

Doubt that GOA can get the aproval of Mythic to develop a Home-Invasion server. If it comes it will most prolly be devobed by Mythic.

"Once again, the french fucks with us!"

Also, imagin if the gimped retards in europe got something that the US don't have (OMG). (read vnboards about event weaps)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom