Kemor - pls read

O

old.Yomar

Hi Kemor,

I have lost my password and GOA isn't answering me... I've posted twice already and no replies (waited for 2 days). Could you please see to it that the password of my account is sent to akebono@cistron.nl, info@akebono.nl or info@galbatron.com, whichever address is registered at your database (I've got 3 mail addresses)?

I need both the password for the subscription as the password for the game.

Thanks in advance - I would truly appreciate this Kemor!

Password was on paper - but paper got lost during moving to a new house. Other password was on system, but system crashed and had to do total reformat. I'm very careful with these things, but this is one of those situations...

I'm a guild leader, and my guild needs me... now :)

Once more thanks!

O

old.ViU

try rightnow or something, this wont work...

O

old.HiredGoon

do a search on users -> Kemor. he posted an adress a few days back. try that one

A

Aeiedil

you will rarely get a response from rightnow at weekends because the monkeys need walkies :\

for password problems email at subscription@goa.com :)

J

Jupitus

If you can just remember your user id (the game one) then go to the RightNow support page and try to login, there is a button there saying 'forgotten your password?'. Enter your game user id and click the button and hey presto, and auto reply will arrive with your game login details sent to the address you used to register (in fact it may even send the account username and password too). With these details you can login to the game or to RightNow...

Good Luck :)

Jup.

O

old.Yomar

After an entire system check I found one more instance of my password file in a corrupted Windows installtion directory. Lucky me!

I'm in the game now. Tremendous thanks to all of you who helped me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom