Kemor... :P

M

mavericky

You missed the obvious loophole, he didnt say what day 'the day' would be

N

-Nxs-

Yes pls, may go home soon..... may stay at work a bit longer if the servers wont be up... damn i am sad !!!!

Bit of information would be nice, just a current update and what you're planning to do over the next few hours

K

kemor

Hang on a bit longer, things moving too much just now to post news. Will do as soon as we are 100% sure of something :)

N

-Nxs-

Ok... so we know GOA offices haven't been targeted by a terrorist (or over enthusiastic Albion player hehe)

Its obviously very busy there, which must be good for the player base... guess we just hang tight... take more pills... and wait..

T

Teh Fonz!!1

So things are moving along :D

That's got to be good news....hasn't it?

E

eynar

Depends on where things are moving along too....what we know atm is that some things will be moving along to something throughout some day :rolleyes:

F

Feac_

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Ok... so we know GOA offices haven't been targeted by a terrorist (or over enthusiastic Albion player hehe)

Its obviously very busy there, which must be good for the player base... guess we just hang tight... take more pills... and wait..

purplepills.gif

E

eynar

Originally posted by kemor
Hang on a bit longer, things moving too much just now to post news. Will do as soon as we are 100% sure of something :)

No offense, but can't be that hard to post on the site that you guys are busy working on it atm, and that you'll keep us informed?

Currently there's only 1 post about the delay, saying GOA will keep us informed throughout the day, which they didn't. Even if you have no status update to post, still would help by posting a message saying that imo...I'm sure a lot of people would be more pleased (or less angry) by those things :)

O

old.Emma

keep your hair on Eynar :p or i`ll show up by keel`n you with my lvl 5 viking :p

O

old.Emma

keep your hair on Eynar :p or i`ll show up by keel`n you with my lvl 5 viking :p

as i said in another post

"Shit Happen`s"

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by kemor

I just hope that doesn't mean that the GOA employees are having a big UT2003 Tournament match...

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by old.Emma

as i said in another post

"Shit Happen`s"

Eynar has a point though.... News do say that they'd probably be receiving the 'necessary files' about two hours ago (?), so is it so hard to keep up to one promise at least and keep us informed whether they actually did get the 'necessary files' or not. Shit does happen, but you don't have to dwell in it.

E

Esoteric

"I just hope that doesn't mean that the GOA employees are having a big UT2003 Tournament match..."

LOL

V

Vepo

Originally posted by Pempulla

Eynar has a point though.... News do say that they'd probably be receiving the 'necessary files' about two hours ago (?), so is it so hard to keep up to one promise at least and keep us informed whether they actually did get the 'necessary files' or not. Shit does happen, but you don't have to dwell in it.

Yeah i agree, if you want to keep us happy. You should keep us up todate with what is going on, delaying the infomation if a very poor way of showing how much you value your customers which are paying you your wages !!

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Come on guys, give the man some slack.

He's trying his hardest to get this patch running. It's not like he's gonna be sat around all day eating crisps like most of us have done.

I'm not happy like most of you but when it comes to a competition between telling us what's going on and getting the servers up....well I'd rather he said what he said tbh.

T

tris-

fonz i dont think he is "the guy" who patches the servers, just a PR person.

K

krait

The question is........ Have mythic sent the missing files ?

Would be nice to know that.
:)

K

kan-

i still dont understand why some of the files have to be sent on patch day...

Im sure it would of been easier to have them a week or so before hand.

Then again, im not to sure how it works so, i cant really say much :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom