KEMOR! Or the other one!

A

Apathy

FFS!!!!!

The Xanxicarian patrol in Avalon City is camping the entrance! And killing everyone! For a while it was hiding in the wall and using it's xbow at around 600dmg a hit but now it's actually at the entrance portal and meleeing everyone to death. TO DEATH. I've died three times now because the first two times I couldn't see what was hitting me (And I was AFK.) and the third time it just starts going INSANE and killing everyone. :/

Please move it back to it's proper area. :/ It's level 60 or 70 or something and it's driving me mad.

And wouldn't it be really super if Camlann was a third English server? If you want any more original suggestions, then please ask. I have a million.

a.

A

Apathy

Yes, it killed my buffbot three times. :/

a.

A

Apathy

Does using that get my postcount up and allow me to display my mangled sig?

a.

D

Damon_D

Nice sig there..been reported..hope they fix it

A

agreiloth

I've passed the info on to Zargar, though you might wanna use RN Apathy..... it's not THAT bad ;)

P

Pin

Either kill the thing, or (if there are no big boys there to help you stop the bully) go to the other entrance.

A

Apathy

It's either level 65, 70 or 75 and hits for 600 a pop. :/

Very stressful.

a.

O

old.mattshanes

Me and yuss can kill them with buffs;) might come down later and kill it for you o_O they are VERY hard yes.Also they are lv70.

There is 2 entrances by the way,so maybe use the back one for now.

A

Aule Valar

considereing the number of people who normally go to avalon should be easy enough to zerg it

A

Apathy

Me? Use the back entrance? Why sir! What DO you take me for? Some kind of tradeperson? I am a gentleman, through and through. I'll have no backdoor activies whatsoever.

a.

A

acei

It's done it lots of times, they only stay there until everyone is dead then they walk back to their usual patrol route.

F

Flimgoblin

it's not a duo if ye have a buffbot as well :p that's a trio :p

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Apathy
Me? Use the back entrance? ] I'll have no backdoor activies whatsoever.

a.

My god, when that back door explodes, take cover ...

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Me and yuss can kill them with buffs;) might come down later and kill it for you o_O they are VERY hard yes.Also they are lv70.

There is 2 entrances by the way,so maybe use the back one for now.

OK, You can come all the way from Albion/Prydwen and help Apathy on Albion/Excalibur.
You might have a bit of trouble jumping servers though. I hear it is guarded by some ill tempered goblins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom