Kemor - billing help please

M

Mousey

Billing help please advise

I have tried to re-open my account having been absent for two or three months. I successfully enter name and subscription password, I click on access, and I receive a message saying that my access has been successful.

I have repeated this twice... but my account remains closed and I cannot log in.

Two questions... will I be charged? Twice, even?

What has gone wrong? How do I renew my account? Is there a time delay between re-opening account and it actually being activated?

Anyone with experience of similar?

Thanks

M

mele-nko

i have exactly the same, when i relogged yesterday afternoon (16:00) i got booted from the game.
When i tried to log back in i got Account closed...so i'm like wtf?

I go check the [my account] page, seems like the didn't autorenew ( i didn't change the 1 month setting, the must have done that)

so i'm like...OKNP, i change it to 3 months hmm the site doesn't update itself under Next Supscription.. i press acces secure payment anyways get that 24h invoice thing.

It's 1,5 day further and i still can't log in, and there has been no invoice, the site is still bugged and me WANNA go df ~~

i alrdy posted it on: Right-NowWeTake-break, and got a msg back i need inet explore6 and flash....well DOH... anyways tried it on some different machines aswell even gave netscape6 a shot but somehow it just doesn't want to update my account...

i don't know why, i don't know how, maybe it's me, maybe it's them... all i know that it has been over 30hours since i got booted out and i will probabaly have to wait another day ( tomorrow afternoon at best) for a respons from

RightNow-weAreAsleepAndThisIsNotA24/7game-YouShouldNotExpectCustomerSupportServicePast5pmOrBefore9amOnlyIncludingWeekdays

T_T i share your pain

[edit: typo in my sarcastic rightnow thingie ~~]

M

mele-nko

LOL LOL LOL how sad is it going to be, i still can't log on...but what rightnow just did is beyond words.

I posted my problem there 10 mins after i got booted out, a day later i got a respons... u know standard #1, check your inet settings etc..

I replied and gave some more information about the specif problem,
Today when i woke up i go check rightnow.

WTF, they posted the exact same standard reply, about check inet explorer etc...only this time in french!!

What the hell were the thinking, BAH i'm pissed !

M

Mousey

hmmmm... thanks guys... seems like we have a serious bug here... so will probably not bother to try again to re-open account. May try EQ instead.

Shame really...

C'ya

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by Mousey
hmmmm... thanks guys... seems like we have a serious bug here... so will probably not bother to try again to re-open account. May try EQ instead.

Shame really...

C'ya

Try EQ instead tut tut worse game play worse graphics latest expansion only works properly (just) on ADSL and a supercomputer but hay it is your money.... oh yeah it costs more :D

patience that is what you need
the problem i see is this you decided to reregister when a they were moving all the servers about and b when they are patching probably the worst time to do it

Wait till later today (Thursday) and try again if not wait till Friday morning

what is your rush DF is still going to be there next week (and they have not taken any money) so you are not losing anything

M

mele-nko

So i have to wait 3 days for them to allow me to pay... yeah right!

This is not my fault, nor can i correct the error
Before 2 days ago, i never had any problems with the site... i didn't change anything and now the whole thing is f0cked up.

I think i have every reason to be pissed, don't try to take that away from me aswell...like they did with my acc ^^

O

old.Khael

Ahh! Good to see you can't reactivate youre account mele :{ GOA has probably put some kind of anti-fucktard code, and that's why the site isn't working for ya. Bye.

O

old.Zepra

I had the same problem though it seemed to fix it self after day or so :/

M

mele-nko

why am i a: fucktard ?
i don't know u, never met u...who are u ?

M

Mousey

Thank you Kemor.

Sorry about the uncivil language elsewhere in this thread.

M

mele-nko

Posted my whole RightNow discusion in the email, hope the fix it soon :) Or tell me what i did wrong ^^

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by mele-nko

Don't pay attention to odd.Khael... if there was an anti-fucktard code, he would have already auto-destroyed himself...

V

Vell

Originally posted by mele-nko

Maybe you killed him in RvR and he is still bitter.

O

old.Khael

No way he could kill me in RvR, as we're in the same realm:(
Oh, and sickofit, go make some nice pics in photoshop for me instead of spewing your pos posts wherever I go, thx.

D

Damini

Someone stamp on your sand castle Khael, or is there a secret reasoning for the growls?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Khael
Oh, and sickofit, go make some nice pics in photoshop for me instead of spewing your pos posts wherever I go, thx.

You know what I was really wondering about?
Did your mom have any children that lived? kkthxbye

O

old.Khael

I don't give two shits about your secret fantasies and fucked up thoughts, dumbass.

Damini, FYI my sand castle is fine, although I could use a nice new magic shovel. Anyway, thank you for your concern.

D

Damon_D

Hmmm im pretty sure you will find a fine shovel if you look up ya heini. Sickoffit could you drive out the tractor im comming with manour wagon for this dude

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

/runs over odd.Khael with his Red Tractor(tm)

It is time for the manuuuure!!

D

Damini

Ok Khael, FYI, I don't give a damn about your crappy mood unless it's DAoC related.

I think it was Bambi that said, If You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say, Don't Say Anything At All.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

We should really work on some add-ons for sicko's tractor.
something really evil and menaceable.

Just gotta love people sulking on a forum

P

- Pathfinder -

Moan, whine, flame... what ele can you use a forum for? :)

Hmm, best not asnwer taht ;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

spammin one liners to increase your post count? ;)

well a good thing about all those whiners, who moan and post crap, is that when you kill them in rvr its the best satisfaction.

V

Vell

Ah I got it then. He refused to group with you once upon a time and he will hold it aginst you for ever more. He probably blames you for not powerlevelling him when he was still lvl6 and you were on your way to the 40's.

O

old.Khael

mmmk...
FYI It's not a guessing contest :\

V

Vell

mmmk...

Who says it isn't a contest? Well I say it is! If we get it right will you tell us? Pleeeeeease! Ok everyone, more ideas please!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

mmmk...

I got it! I got it!

Melenko is a cousin, first grade, to odd.Khael and refused to have intercourse with him in the barn!
Got you all figured out, mongo boy! Harrr

I win TEH PWICE!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom