Kemor. A message to the high and mighty.

O

old.Tohtori

I wish to know about some quite important political issues that are going on in Midgard. So if you wouldn't mind finding out about these rather, urgent issues.

First off it seems that the foreign policy of Midgard is "Gurgle, gurgle bash bash!" or as the norse would say it "Kill all and albs twice."

This seems hardly like a good policy for the future. Sure, war makes people do huge technological leaps forwards but it also takes away from the common man. Have you seen the cost of dye these days? At this rate, in only a years time the common man will be as poor as a churchrat after taxday. Then when the war ends it will surely lead to new problems such as poverty, hunger and an unusually high crimerate. These days the crimerate is very low because every jack and jill wears armor and weapons of untold power, but when the war is over they will surely settle down to create a family. Which brings me to the next issue.

Poor, if non-existant childbirth rates. Nobody is, as some would say, "getting it on" these days. The war is so damn thick in peoples blood that time for a little childmaking is just not possible. The new people who come to our realm are allready fully grown and poorly educated. It shows especially in their language. If this continues, the schoolsystem falls unnecessary and will be forced to shut down. Then when the war is over, the newly born children will stay as daft as the parents that brought them to the world.

Where is the national military? People adventure alone, in small groups or, in some cases, tribes. There is no national military system to support those warriors that wish to fight but have no funds to do so. Equipment costs, travel costs. A lot is needed for a solo fighter. A well organized and funded national army, with low pay rates but good benefits, would be of assistance to the whole realm.

Lack of food and water. The only food i've seen is running around wild and the only source of water is the one that flows in the rivers. Where is the produced food? Where is the boiled water? I can imagine why noone eats or drinks anymore when the state of things has gone this bad. We need fresh supplies of water, bread and produced meat so our warriors can fight this, mind me saying, pointless war.

The war itself. What is the purpose of it all? It seems that all of Midgard, Hibernia and even the Albion are at a stalemate. Nobody can force through the other realms defences and yet we still send forces to fight them. Noone gains of this senseless slaughter except for the merchants. Is this simply a way to gain more funds to the realm? Hardly the lives of our men and women are worth the little that this war could produce to fill the pockets of the allready rich population.

So if you could find out about these and also find out these small things:

Who is the foreign affairs minister of Midgard?

Who is the leader of Midgard?

When will the roads get more guards for safe travels once more?

Thank you in advance.

S

Shaurr

Interesting idea btw, Who would be midgard’s king if there was election? Someone who organizes RvR, RR’s, defences and generally gives Midgard a feeling of sameness? FoM could have few candidates.

T

Tumult

Originally posted by Shaurr
Interesting idea btw, Who would be midgard’s king if there was election? Someone who organizes RvR, RR’s, defences and generally gives Midgard a feeling of sameness? FoM could have few candidates.

Ardamel for king !!!!!!

:)

A

Arnor

oohhh let me be supreme ruler of foreign affairs!!!

I have alot of experience with both cross... umm the other realms and bashing em!

J

Jiggs

ardamel already got 230mids logged next to the polling station, ready to zerg them at 5.30am.

no i'm not bitter, just cynical :p

O

Old Nicodemus

Roo for Minister of War

Durgi for minsiter of Agriculture.. (well some one needs to spread the bullshit)

klav Minister of Propaganda

Solid Minister of Information

Kjel Minister of Silly walks

Sharma Minister of Spam

Krill Minister of Fisheries

O

old.Tohtori

I see, i see. The one behind all this shibang of an idea doesn't get any position. Mmmm-hm! :D

W

Wij

I have a bun tree in Muspelheim. I will set up a shop for the kiddies next year.

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I see, i see. The one behind all this shibang of an idea doesn't get any position. Mmmm-hm! :D

Ahhh so you are just shit stirring again Seelie?

In that case off to the Ministry of Agriculture with you! I believe Durgi needs some help shoveling the Bullshit. ;)

O

old.Tohtori

I'd love to have a char that has a shovel and a load of donkeypoop with him.

Shovelslam.

AoE Poopdrop. (scoop and fling)

Smellybuff. (Keeps those nasty stealthers insight in the range of 500 and also gives -10% to hit for meleeclasses)

Give please :D

I call it...a Poop.

W

Wij

I think all characters should retire to a bedroom at level 13 with some stackable loot like 'Troll Razzle - Makes you cum in pebbles' and 'Private Kobold - Blue Blue on Blue' and not come out until they reach level 18 and Mummy demands they go and do some "proper adventuring like what we did in your Grandad's seasons."

B

Blood

Posted by old.Tohtori, translated by Blood
Bla bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla.

Bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla "Gurgle, gurgle bash bash!" bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla "Kill all and albs twice."

Bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla

Bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla,

Bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, warriors that wish to fight, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla.

bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla war.

Bla war bla. bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla force through the other realms defences bla bla, bla bla, send forces to fight them. bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, slaughter [all] except for the merchants. bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla.

Bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla,:

Bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, Midgard?

Bla bla, bla bla, bla Midgard?

Bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla bla, bla

Bla bla, bla bla, bla.

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I wish to know about some quite important political issues that are going on in Midgard. So if you wouldn't mind finding out about these rather, urgent issues.....

I'll have what he is smoking

:hat:

<inhales the mighty smoke>

:eek6: good stuff indeed, think it is the green old luribastard :eek6:

<coughs>

LUKE, <uuuuuuuush aaaaaaah (Breathing sound (tm) )>

I AM YOUR

KING.

Take a seat and behold teh story:

A long long time ago, i was the rightfull ruler of Midgard. Until I made the ultimate mistake. On our national holiday, they day we celebrated the discovery of toothbrushes. I dared to walk on the magical carpet of Ragnarok(tm) without performing the holly shoe-clean-on-elven-virgines dance(tm). The gods saw this insult and unleashed their anger upon me. I suddenly lost my magical powers and was banished to the realm of albion with a quest... The quest of the holy Grail. Aye, i must retrieve this object because the grail contains a liquid with a power never seen, the power of Dashkar. This potion legends say gives a man to ability to wash whiter then white and remove all stains from dirty objects... So I am doomed to wander arround in the albion realm until i found the Grail so i can clean the magical carpet of Ragnarok(tm) so i can restore my rightfull ownership of the realm of Midgard and please the Gods once again. Then this insane war can finally end and we can continu with my Emain-golf course project :).

That is my story...

WORSHIP ME :p

PS nerf my spelling, English is my second language :p

K

klavrynd

actually your secondary language is french, and your tertiary is german, as english still isnt an official belgian language (muhaha)

B

Blood

Originally posted by klavrynd
actually your secondary language is french, and your tertiary is german, as english still isnt an official belgian language (muhaha)

/me hugs klav and presses her cuddly

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Old Nicodemus
Roo for Minister of War

Durgi for minsiter of Agriculture.. (well some one needs to spread the bullshit)

klav Minister of Propaganda

Solid Minister of Information

Kjel Minister of Silly walks

Sharma Minister of Spam

Krill Minister of Fisheries

LOL, Nico at times you are amazing, I would however put Roo as Lord High Protector, Durgi as Minister of Bovine liquid discovery (he has to look into his own Crap !) and Krill as, well ... Krill, in whatever role he choses, since with the respect I and many hold for him, if he so desires a role to fit him, I would agree whole heartedly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom