Keepers of the Light Recruiting

C

Centuri

Greetings ladies and Gentlemen

My name is Centuri, I am the guild master of Keepers of the Light. We are a guild that has been around for over 2 years now and this shows that you can feel that the guild wont just disappear after you join.

We are a guild which has several goals, our primary goals are;

1.. Ensure members have fun
2.. Defend our realm (includes keeps and relics)
3.. Destruction of our enemies.

We are a pve and rvr type guild, this means we are not the best at either but we have that choice so you wont miss anything.

Our guild is also well known for something that makes our guild unique to all others and thats our famous line up before rvr. In the old days it made a good impression and with our uniform you can feel as your part of the kotl family.

We are seeking all types of players of all levels to join us.
If you want to have fun and help defend our realm then Keepers of the Light is a choice you should consider.

There are a lot of good guilds out there, we are not the best but we will fight for our realm. Some things I have noticed with a lot of the other guilds is that they care more about realm points than our realm. Fighting in emain is more important to them than fighting to take our keeps back. If you are someone who really wants to help our realm out then you are someone I would really like to see join the guild. Once we can control our own keeps we can work on dominating the other realms keeps and bring back to our realm our relics.

If you are interested please contact a member of keepers of the light ingame and ask for myself or another officer who can invite.

Or you can contact me via our guild forum at www.kotl.couk.com.

May the light shine on you and help to guide you on a safe path.

- Centuri GM - Keepers of the Light

C

Centuri

Must be nearly 2 years now, I had been playing this game for about 9 months not long after release then left for about a year then game back a few months ago.

Does anyone know roughly when the game hit retail ?
I am sure its something around that time.

L

leorin

Originally posted by Centuri
Must be nearly 2 years now, I had been playing this game for about 9 months not long after release then left for about a year then game back a few months ago.

Does anyone know roughly when the game hit retail ?
I am sure its something around that time.

like in jan/feb some years ago :d

F

Flimgoblin

beginning of March 2002

:)

so almost 2 years now :)

M

Moody

Started one month after, April 2002. But it was compatibility tested at work. Am I Old Skool enough? :(

F

Flimgoblin

I didn't start till about 2 weeks into the game...

so I'm a n00b!

S

starblade

Originally posted by Moody
Started one month after, April 2002. But it was compatibility tested at work. Am I Old Skool enough? :(

First tests we did was November 2001 mainly for connectivity issues. Continued to play DAoC ever since.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Centuri
We are a guild that has been around for over 2 years now

seeing as Phoenix Legion of Prydwen (not the alb/excal copycats) has it´s 2 years anniversary on the 15th of november and is officially the oldest guild in EU. (from back in closed beta when there was 1 server and only albion to play on (stresstesting I believe was the reason) I find it quite amusing that you claim Keepers of the leet to be over 2 years old.

Retail started the 14th of February 2002.

M

Moody

Guys, guys he's a month or two off big deal :) Not many of us know exactly when they start playing, only that its a long time ago in game terms. Lets not hijack his recruitment thread further :D

S

soylent green

The game was released on the 15 th of feb. 2002.

X

xevius

Funny how a thread suddenly can loose its meaning when some decide to pick out something to bitch about on it.....

They recruiting, you wanna join em or not?
No? Ok, klick on to the next thread please.

C

Centuri

Originally posted by Moody
Guys, guys he's a month or two off big deal :) Not many of us know exactly when they start playing, only that its a long time ago in game terms. Lets not hijack his recruitment thread further :D

Thanks, and I was only taking a rough guess on how long the guild had been around for. So lets get back to that recruiting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom