Keep Upgrades

F

Flimgoblin

Having only recently had the numbers to claim a guild keep :) I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on how it all works...

when you /gc upgrade, do you need the full group still? or can one person do it?

Does it take effect immediately? or is there a delay?

What exactly does it do to the guards? :)

Ta

D

Danya

One person, it's immediate, it gives the guards better armour / weaponry. In 1.54h it also upgrades the level of the guards by one per keep level. So a level 10 keep will have level 55-60 guards.

W

Whoodoo_RD

One more tip on that....you can also then equip he guards and Lord with drop items. However they must be good items like GA swords etc to be effective, same for armour.

This is a tad costly tho. But looks kewl with a Jarl sporting a flaming sword :)

P

Pixie.Pebr

And to add to that...
If the guard dies, he does not repop with the flaming sword, it is lost the instant the guard die.

F

Flimgoblin

yeah - saw that Danyan :)
was just thinking how cheesy would it be to have a level 1 keep (nice and cheap to look after)

read the guild message about guards dying, log in the alt, boost it to level 10. watch the invaders die horribly.

flick it back to level 1 before you pay the 500 bounty points.

Go back to other character.

They should make it a gradual increase - i.e. upgrading from 1 to 10 takes an hour per level upgraded (or maybe every half hour. speed it up a bit :))

D

Danya

You pay the 500 BP straight away afaik. Anyway 500 BP isn't really that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom