Keep Up The Pressure

C

cplcarrot

I think we all know that with the next patch comes a guard pulled warning on all guild keeps.

And the bindstone at border keeps may mean that there is a flood of "just died" peeps coming straight back out at you, should u kill them at relic.

BUT

the res sick fall quick.

As far as I see , the Midguard relic raid was the best attempt, in my time on this server.

We were very close to getting it out and midguard seemed to know little of it, until we were on the 3rd door.

Whats the point of this post?

Well I would like to request that albs now push onward, with our best efforts and pressurise the relics as often as we can.

I would be happy to see 1 or 2 relic raids per week.

Our plans are sound, and we can only learn by mistakes,

therefore >raids == >lessons learned , repeat until Relic targets == Albs

At this rate, hibs and their 3 relics are earning 2KRP to every 1500 we earn as a realm, expect to see those Realm Point scores of hib and alb get closer and closer till hibs lead.

K

Kagato.

Its a good point, with the new bind stones taking relics will be even harder now, and its only going to get harder, we only need to get lucky once and we'll have the relic back at excal, with that accomplished guarding excal will be alot easier.

by the way does the bonus melee damage count for the guards as well ? I'd assume so.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Getting relic at 1.54 will be incredibly hard!!!

For every level you upgrade your keep, your guards get upgrade too... now that is nice... but now this: Your keepguard at relic ALSO gets the levels... at this time i believe relic guards are level64 (heard that somewhere)... now imagine having a lvl10 keep, means guards get +11 levels.. that's a lvl75!!! relic keep guard.. now i've heard that Legion is between lvl75 and 83.

Imagine almost legion level guards at a relic keep.... insane..

How it will work:

Claimed keep is lvl1.
Mids attack keep.
Guild gets message from killed guard.
Guild member logs on in lord room, makes keep lvl10.
Mids find themselves with red-purple guards around them :D

O

old.Odysseus

Is there a timer from upgrade to effect?

F

Flimgoblin

not at the moment - I seriously hope they put it in...

Going from level 1 to level 10, paying your high GBP cost for one hour, then downgrading to 1 again so you keep it for cheap is just too cheesy.

If you want uber guards you should have to pay for it.

If they make them only go up one level every half hour (i.e. you set it to level 10 - it won't reach it for 5 hours, but gradually increase in guard strength and bp cost) that'd be cool :)

K

Kagato.

So basically if Excalibur gets attacked, forget going to defend it, just hope over to your guilds own keep and upgrade it to level 10 for an hour and wait for the guards to finish the job themselves :rolleyes:

D

Danya

That's why you take keeps before going for the relic. :p

C

cplcarrot

so then, whats the conclusion?

are we gonna keep the pressure up with relic raids at least once a week?

If communication between alliances is hard to do, then I for one will volunteer a public FTP / email address to share plans / messages and try organise an army.

I wont do leadership or planning though, cos i got enough of that to do in RL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom