Keep transfer alb/pryd -> mid/pryd

B

BimboBane

Dear GOA.

Since we now have hold Caer Renaris for a extended period we here by claim it as midgaard keep. Could you at you as soon as possible move our new fort into our realm frontier zone. There is a good free spot on the Jämtland inbetween the lakes which would give us a greate view and will be good for our deffences.

Since we dont want our keep to be affiliated with it's old (careless) owners a namechange is aproporiate, might we humberly suggest Bullmeer?

Ohh and ofcause you need to up the keep numbers for midgaard and lower for the oldrealm, this will give them a remider every time they do a /realm.. say now who's your daddy!

I also see this as a greate start of the housing project here in EU and if some realms dont get their act together their frontzone will be empty of keeps and hib/mid croweded with new homes for their troops.

Yours

BimboBane
GM <Bulle af Fetstryk>

S

Shanaia

Ow boohoohoo ... the way I see it you guys came for the strenght relics (midgard being the meleerealm) and you downright lost ... over and over again.

So we let you have the keep closest to Excal to keep things exciting... doesn't mean anything... we can take it back any moment we desire

<coughs>

C

Cami

Originally posted by Shanaia
Ow boohoohoo ... the way I see it you guys came for the strenght relics (midgard being the meleerealm) and you downright lost ... over and over again.

So we let you have the keep closest to Excal to keep things exciting... doesn't mean anything... we can take it back any moment we desire

<coughs>

No, bulle came for the keep

and then some more mids joined up
and then albs werent clever enough to take control of their frontier back
and then we tried the power relic keep just as a test run
and then we tried the strenght relic keep
and then we failed
and then... im out of and thens :rolleyes: Still have Renaris tho ~~

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Cami
No, bulle came for the keep

and then some more mids joined up
and then albs werent clever enough to take control of their frontier back
and then we tried the power relic keep just as a test run
and then we tried the strenght relic keep
and then we failed
and then... im out of and thens :rolleyes: Still have Renaris tho ~~

and then Mids kept happily farming Albs all over the frontier ? ;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Seeing how that is the only way random mids can get rp ^^

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Seeing how that is the only way random mids can get rp ^^

Better than zergs on Emain ^^

S

sapios

!!!

Dear GoA

Pls give Renaris to Mid

never again have i killed so many of them
full of rr2-3 who i kill 2 by 2

also when u kill them they fring their rezzers who i also kill

and what is it? 4-5K in 3 minutes with the defence bonus!!

keep up the good work mids!!

/hug

E

Edlina

:clap:

can be fun with some rvr other place than emain (which has been dead the past few days)

Excellent!

Now, mind if hibs take Boldiam so we have a CS nearby, anyone?

L

luktar

Originally posted by Edlina
:clap:

can be fun with some rvr other place than emain (which has been dead the past few days)

Excellent!

Now, mind if hibs take Boldiam so we have a CS nearby, anyone?

fine with me.

ps. from the good old days we like to rename Hurburry to Drewburry since Drewgi defended it solo against 40 gray -> blue cons trying to take it back, And Won. ds.

S

skadad

150+ albs vs 60+orso mids and still albs lost solo nailing orange infils was fun... I still wonder why the albs didnt take out the 2ish fgs of mids that were sitting farming albs on the backside of renaris... heck I could even run from the back to the front and get a port into the keep without getting hit? well anyways tks 20k rps was fun!

O

old.Vae

Well it's good that Ren is back in our hands but bad for you because Albs had to develop tactics and listen to orders in order to get it back instead of being the zerg. Imagine the force they could be if only they would continue to listen........

P

Petronella

Re: !!!

LOL what a thread of bitter albs :eek:

Originally posted by sapios
never again have i killed so many of them
full of rr2-3 who i kill 2 by 2

HAHAHAHA, thats a good one, 5v2 is so 2v2 and you laughspam us afterwards, strong saracen! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom