Keep retakes

O

old.Odysseus

Glad so many ppl showed up last night, not only from my own alliance, but also from the Fellowship and GoL.

IMO we cannot afford to have more than 1-2 keeps on other realms hands, and we need regular checks on both relic keeps. Thus we must arrange for retakes often.

To avoid it being the same ppl all the time, I would wish that everyone come once in a while - that way nobody gets bored of it.
And hey, u may even make some rp along the way.

Another option is to move the brunt of RvR to Hadrians, luring the hibs and mids there, making Beno the new DC.
I know there are few invaders atm, but if all of alb moves there, enemies _will_ come. Heck, I'll send them a formal invitation myself.

G

Girigu Shadaar

Good ideas there,

as you said having our frontier as skirmish center would not endanger relics but enable us to have regular defence force around most of times. Also sharing the keep retake duty is good idea but people will do what they like, and we just need to hope that enough many people are interested in the job. Alternatively we can resorts to alliances to take commitments from guilds to participate but this may not work in practice. The key things is to keep in mind that motivation to play the game is to have fun and this governs the behaviour. If you can make an event/task fun you will have people but if its too repetitive or boring you cant expect same people to do it over and over again. Sence of duty is not something found in most gamers and even for those who have in game sence of duty its soon worn out if they have to do tedious jobs over and over again. So again best solution would be have rvr happening spontanously in our frontier.

best regards,
Girigu

F

Flimgoblin

Hadrian's is also much cooler scenery than emain :) (although the monsters seem to be a bit higher level? not sure)

R

Rhuric

And aggro for that sake, so irretating with all that green aggros in Hadrians (this getting changed next patch thou)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom