Keep raid

Bandana

Fledgling Freddie
I have come up with a plan to take keeps. I have shown it to a couple of my guildmembers and they say it might work, but we need Midgard people to stick together and do what they are told. I will not post my plan here (now)but only reveal it 15 mins before we will start.

What i do know is that if and when my plan works we will have one enemy keep and Darkness falls back. Albs have had it for too long now!

What i need for this plan is 5 or 6 (pref more) FG players. And that is the problem they say it can't be done! Prove me wrong!

I would like to have the raid Saturday 27 of November 21.00 (GMT +1) Assemble half an hour before in Svasud faste Uppland! Before anyone is replying here, i would suggest you make a full battle group within your guild and let the group leaders post here, what group members they have and if one of them can craft Siege weapons. Each group need to have of at least one healer, one shammy and one shadowblade.

Each group has to makethe following diminutive siege equipment: 2 field ballista's 2 catapults with 50 shot greek fire a piece 2 rams and 2 trebs. And offcoarse be able to carry them to the battle field.

People that have no group just come to the Assemble area and we assign you to a group there.

As said before we need 5 or 6 full groups otherwise the raid is off.

Let's kick some ass!!

Bandana

Fledgling Freddie
well than it is off anyhow. Seems to have misplaced it, but reactions are still welcome.

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, how to bring your own raid to a grinding halt before it even gets started. 6FGM will not take a keep once hibbies/albs start defending. that i promise you, because 6FGM+ are struggling to hold onto a single tower atm.

Clearly the days of trying to take a keep and hold onto it for a day or more are gone, the idea of relics is down the drain and pointless now because every realm will hold onto their own relics, or reclaim them in less then 2 hours after losing them. which is cool, makes its more even matched in fights. (ofc albs/hibs are overpowered :p)

if i was you, if you manage to bring up another genius idea again, i would keep it within the guild untill you are ready to put it into action, then get your alliance involved. the rest of middies will just follow the zerg your alliance makes.

GL this weekend. atleast u should be making RvR full of action this weekend :p

kani

Fledgling Freddie
well, i remember the day when 3 mid groups took Caer Boldiam tower 1 and held it for like 2-3 hours? actually reported 100+ enemies in that area at some instances :p

so i wouldn't say 6FGM+ would "struggle" to hold a tower :fluffle:

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
kani said:
well, i remember the day when 3 mid groups took Caer Boldiam tower 1 and held it for like 2-3 hours? actually reported 100+ enemies in that area at some instances :p

so i wouldn't say 6FGM+ would "struggle" to hold a tower :fluffle:
Most towers are held for just 2-3 hours.;)

kani

Fledgling Freddie
my point is; if 3 fg's can withstand for 3 hours against 100 enemies, imagine what it would take to put some pressure on 6 fg's :) come on, this isnt excalibur :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom