Keep falling through the floor in camelot :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Like title says, i keep falling through the floor near the acadamy and all it does is pick me up and drop me back down through the floor

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Prolly some broken file (guessing), tried to update with Check all files enabled?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Prolly some broken file (guessing), tried to update with Check all files enabled?

I run this every other day

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Reinstalled catacombs and dr and I still get this problem

Anything else I can do?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Reinstalled catacombs and dr and I still get this problem

Anything else I can do?

I had similar thing a while back at the academy, I ran in one direction for a little while the did /stuck and I appeared near the market. Was fine after that.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hawkwind said:
I had similar thing a while back at the academy, I ran in one direction for a little while the did /stuck and I appeared near the market. Was fine after that.

Hmm i try running away a little and all it does is put me back to where I started :(

This time though i ported into kings room and i keep falling through :(

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Happened to me at poc entrance a while back , pm'd a GM and he said it was a texture error or summit like that , said that if you are lagging slightly and run over a texture line you can fall through it and into nothingness - but if you move it will port you to a "safe" zone and you can continue on.

Mind you when i moved in poc i got ported to corridor jsut before summinors place and got insta killed , nice guy the gm was he even ported me back to poc ent and rezzed me =)

Hope it helped somewhat :)

Edit : found the SS Clicky

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Agrigo said:
Happened to me at poc entrance a while back , pm'd a GM and he said it was a texture error or summit like that , said that if you are lagging slightly and run over a texture line you can fall through it and into nothingness - but if you move it will port you to a "safe" zone and you can continue on.

Mind you when i moved in poc i got ported to corridor jsut before summinors place and got insta killed , nice guy the gm was he even ported me back to poc ent and rezzed me =)

Hope it helped somewhat :)

Edit : found the SS Clicky

That doesnt help in the kings room, i fall through the floor and get ported back outside

Which is annoying, seeing as I need to visit the king

Mey

Part of the furniture
Hmm they usually respond quite quickly to graphics bugs, have you tried with any other characters, and if yes what was the result with them? It could be that it is just something wrong with your character.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Mey said:
Hmm they usually respond quite quickly to graphics bugs, have you tried with any other characters, and if yes what was the result with them? It could be that it is just something wrong with your character.

Yep

Cabby on glast
Bd on Glast
Shaman on glast
Sorc on Prydwen :(

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Have you tried alternative graphics drivers (I have a feeling these calcs are palmed off to the graphics card)?

Darzil

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Darzil said:
Have you tried alternative graphics drivers (I have a feeling these calcs are palmed off to the graphics card)?

Darzil

Hmm?

Im using a nividia gefoce 5700 atm and using the latest patch

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
muahhahha... You are the anti-christ :p
Instead of being able to walk over water you can't walk over anything :p

but seriously... hmm... sorry mate all I can think of is that this is a thing for RightNow cos to me it seems like an error in your toons orso :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thadius give me your account details, if i can run about normally then i will play your characters from now on.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
Thadius give me your account details, if i can run about normally then i will play your characters from now on.

:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom