Keep Door Bug

M

Mills

Hello there guys..

Basically im postign this in a vein atempt that

a) Mythic will see and realize it was a mistake and not a abuse of a bug

b) That middys wont whine because i did make an honest mistake (not likely)

Basically taking bleedmeer back tonight, got past forst doors and 2nd dorrs wernt there , i thgohut kewl ran in and died... then got told that it was a bug and that i could get banend.. i honestly had no idea that this was a bug.. i took some screenies.. dunno if they will help.. but i am owing up to this now admitting that i didnt realize it was a bug and that i did run in there not knwoing this.....

If you want to see them give me an email... and i will send them o you..

thanks

PS.. Currently being told that what might if happend is that i patched ot the american server.. and because the keep layouts are differnt and i then patched back to english, the layouts didnt change... Any one of knows how to fix this, please post so i can ...

T

The Real Redi

Loads of us got it, mate - worry not, as long as you didn't deliberately use it for nefarious purposes ;)

Reinstalling doesn't always work though. GoA advise deleting all the game files before doing the reinstall, but be warned - less you got a hot connection, you'll be sat a while whilst you patch up from 1.37 (or was it .36? why do i care anymore??)

have fun :great:

Users who are viewing this thread