KEA Public Counter-Strike Server

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yay - I believe I'm being trusted to look after the house all on my ownsome this Friday so I may pop on if anyone else is forgoing a weekend social life too :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Our server is a bit wierd.
Defying all the current accepted principles of what it take to be a "good server", ours has rather a high ping, runs the full map list - not just Dust/Dust2/Aztec/Inferno - doesnt have admin mod or any other plug-ins , and yet is very busy most of the time. its odd.
I think it may have something to do with the fact that the "mystery dissapearing bullet syndrome" known affectionately to us cs players as "reg" or indeed, "omg ffs reg" is not a problem on the server at all, and certainly the vast majority of bullets I fire at people actually arrive at the place I sent them to. Hooray :)
Also, I seriously wonder wether people arnt just sick of playing the same 3 or 4 maps over and over, and when they see our server playing cs_siege or some other old time map they come on in numbers.
Whatever. Its good, try it :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Just have, and i killed leggy a couple times too. :D

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Some good games last night.

Anyone know where I can get a decent hallhack from ?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Was nice to see you on there mate, earlier on seems better for a fuller server though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom