KEA may be recruiting

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hello luvs :)

Due to a bit of a staff shortage, we may have a space for one or two extra players.

Some skill may be required, but not as much as you might think. Consider KEA as Notts Forest in 1979.

Applications on the back of a Benson & Hedges pack please :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Quite easily the best CSS clan to be in, fun, frollicks and possibly sometimes we are serious.

I will be back as soon as I can throdbacon, sorry for my absence :(

It would be perfect for me to play every night at the minute because the wife is going bed at like 8pm but of course that leaves me with the boy to sort out.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It would be perfect for me to play every night at the minute because the wife is going bed at like 8pm but of course that leaves me with the boy to sort out.

see, theres nothing good comming from those pukemachines, and your aiming for a second one! :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You can always slap me down as a "to be used in case of extreme emergency, i.e. down to last slice of bacon" if you like. I've even got a mic these days! (purely because it came with my headphones).

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Bless you Meg, I'll keep it in mind. We need someone capable of being around maybe 3 or 4 nights a week, we play matches -

2 sunday
1 monday
1 League match tuesday
+ some others. :)

Plenty of training for positions at first probably, then it gets (a bit) easier, though I for one still struggle on train and dirty Inferno :(

YoDa

Fledgling Freddie
League sunday @ 9 too. dont you know anything throd?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ah, no chance of that mate, I'm still at work now. Sunday backup after consuming the usual Roast Dinner at best :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm still around, but shit as you know... I could always ask the lad to step in though :lol:

throdgrain

FH is my second home
No, you're both crap, he's less crap than you though :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Me and jup's son are an unstoppable team. It was me and him vs 2 other guys (who were friends) on dust, and we owned them so hard they started making hacking accusations and left!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Weevil is really pointy and he does own the pointiest hat ever, having said that hes a god damn traitor :eek:

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Weevil surely had the pointiest hat ever :)

We're hoping he will return from the gay cartoon side (TF2) to the big boys grown up side (CSS) soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom