Kcinimodus has left the building

K

Kcinimodus

Lo all,

I quited the game tonight. Main reasons are that i got a little bored of it, and I can't combine school, work, a 'social' life and daoc, I just don't have enought spare time. Some people think I should be the new leader of Albion, and I thank them for their confidence in me. But what good is a leader if he isn't on every day.

I would like to thank everyone in this game for their fun, support and help (special thanks to Khalen for getting me in this addictive game). I had a great time in this game, but all good things must come to an end. Maybe I'll be back when I get bored, or when DF arrives ;).

I enjoyed my time as GM of DVE, thank you all for joining and staying in DVE ;). Khalen will be main GM of DVE now.

Cya all around, and I wish you all the best of luck in the game and rl.

I

Insurrextion

yet another great guy (gal actually ;)) leaves :(

gl in rl and hope to see you around a bit when patch finally comes :)

A

Arthwyr

Bah, Don't know what to say, this is as sudden as it is unexpected. Good luck with RL kcini, gonna miss you out there.

Arthwyr
GM <Exiled>

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Sad to hear...

Go buy US version...

You will never look back :)

O

old.Sepiritz

Really sad to see you leave but theres no reason to stay if its not any fun anymore. Hope to see you later down the road. :)

A

aikmore

how could you...:confused:
:(

take care of yourself.. gl with your school!!

O

old.Odysseus

Sad to c u go, hope life treats u well, u deserve it.
Hope to meet u another day, maybe in another game :)

K

Khalen

Jikes now I have to lead a whole guild of sickos? :rolleyes: (j/k)

I will try to do my best to lead my fellow m8s into battle and get them ready for it. I may just as well assign some others in my guild to lead with me.

I'm sorry to see you leave kci. Was fun playing with you. Like those times at ellylls, wights, celts, etc. I wish yah good luck with social life and school (very important ofcourse).

Nuff Said :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom