Kate McCann named as a suspect

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
i reckon it's an elaborate ploy by the british tabloid press to create some good old fashioned public mourning to coincide with the tenth anniversary of the death of the people's princess (© Daily Mail) because nobody gives a toss about her anymore.

whatever, i really couldn't give a toss

Stopped caring about the princess Diana crap years ago, don't see any reason why I should care anyway! :eek7:

As for this, I just wish this would just get out of the bloody papers, the parents should have been arrested the moment they stepped foot on British soil for neglegance.

It's their fault she went missing either way, they should be quite prepared to pay the price for it.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
On the whole I more or less agree with Tom, however none of us really know what happened, and all this specualtion and "I know what happened" is no better than the shitty press, or the dopey Portugeuse old bill who appear as clueless as , well, Clueso tbh.

They are still in the papers because they publicised themselves very well, the lady is quite attractive and they are middle class English, not your working class Liverpool types :p

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Dodgy jocks aren't they?

;)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
How does that work for South Africans and Americans?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly is clearly the english version of the Goodness Gracious Me dad character.

"Superman? INDIAN. Two jobs!"

Chilly

Balls of steel
Hmm, I take that back entirely. That would make americans english :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Renault have brought out a new Car called the Renault McCann....

Its got no rear seats but room for the kids in the boot....

dysfunction

FH is my second home
mrm.jpg

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
It looks like flames and pitchforks for you my friend :flame:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Heard on the 10 oclock News that Richard Branson is lending them money for the legal bill. Sorry, but they should use thier own damn cash. They have been milking the media for all its worth with sob stories on how Maddie was a lovely girl etc.

And now they are releasing a new campaign to bring the attention to Maddie's disappearance. Talk about stating the bleeding obvious. Kinda like telling people AIDS exhists

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom